Where is a good place to work?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Zeek, I always knew you were a slacker:) I started working at 12, and I was told that was a little late.

CobraCallie

Banned
I started when I was 16 and I just couldn't handle it anymore so I quit.. and worked on and off at my dad's resturants whenever I needed the money..

ehh.. been lazy since I've been born!

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Wow, I'm a lazy azz. I didn't start work till I was 17 lol. But after that I graduated college, went into business management, then bought a franchise. So starting late doesn't make much difference I guess.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
No it doesnt! Drive and determination make all the difference.

My buddy started out life as a photographer and now own 7 McDonalds.

Joel you've got what it takes to be successful!!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Hey visions! you may want to try to get a job at Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax. Ive been in sales at the new chantilly ford store for a couple months now. You can likely get a job as a lot porter or detail for now, mabye get a sales job after you turn 18. They do offer bennies and its a pretty relaxed atomosphere, and ya get to work around all kinds of cool toys all day :thumbsup: ....................BTW.......if anyone is interested in a new Ford product......let me know ;-)

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Hey visions, i talked to the powers that be here at Ted Britt Ford. We do have lot positions available at the chantilly location(only 7 miles from fairfax location) for fulltime/parttime, there may be some at the fairfax location.........just wanted to let 'cha know

18visions

Established Member
kevin, if you have aim, talk to me. my s/n is dbandit01, it not, PM with with when you will be at the ford dealership and I will take a trip down there.

thanks a lot man!

Users who are viewing this thread