Where in the U.S. would you like to visit

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
The redwoods are at the top of my list too. I was watching Vertigo just last night and the scene in the redwood forest reignited my interest.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
I live in Anchorage, Alaska.....this is 45 min from my front door over this weekend. I wouldnt live anywhere else in the world. Once you see what this state has to offer, there isnt much else that can top it IMOP.

My Typical off days in the months of April - May, sometimes June consist of this....Snowmobiling at 3000ft during the day, 40-50 degree temps, sun is already staying up till 9pm... drag racing at sealevel in the same day = priceless

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Lots of things. I want to see mammoth cave in KY. I want to climb a mountain. I want to drive one of those super long straight desert roads like that one movie production company uses in the opening logo scene(FOUND IT: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLjrI68v6h"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia] ). I want to go snorkeling in the Keys(going this summer). I could go on easily.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would love to visit Alaska. A cruise. I've heard that the landscape and wildlife leaves you breathless. Someday maybe. :)

Users who are viewing this thread