Where do you park?

SatinSnake

Established Member
In most cases, I'm way out in the parking lot. Taking up 2+ spaces and photogenically angled :coolman: Went on a date Sat. night and ended up parking in a "normal space" at a restaurant and theater. Luckily nothing happened but the whole time I'm thinking in the back of my mind someone's gonna scratch, smash, or steal my ride. It was a short date.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I don't park anywhere but my garage for the most part. If I have to park somewhere it's normally in two spots (I'm that guy). After having a cop bounce his door off the fender right after I bought the car I'm gun shy.

mrose75

Established Member
I don't take two spots because then people go out of their way to be asshats. I just park out of the way towards the back of the lot. I'll try to hug up against an island or something if they're available.

testorossa1989

Established Member
I usually park in guam. At work always under security cameras, wal-mart i usually park in the shipping incoming near the 18wheelers. Generally away from anyone and or any bicyclist, shopping carts, or jealous kids. I also have a remote start function incase someone gets too close and 10/10 times it works

Last edited:

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
I will park in a normal space, but I'm right there with it. Eg. while I'm getting a coffee.
I don't drive my car to the grocery store, Mall or Home Depot becuz I don't want to constantly "worry" about the car. Not fun. It's Like having my kids in Walmart all over when they were small. Haha. Thought I was done with that crap.

4601S/C

Established Member
Away from everyone else. If I can't help it I park between or next to people who are sensibly parked, or next to other cool cars (I like to think there is a mutual respect). I don't use my car as a grocery getter much though.

greenflash00

Established Member
I try to find a spot that is in a corner next to a curb so atleast then I have a 50% less chance of getting my door dinged. I never take 2 spots though because that's a signal that you are "trying" to keep your car nice and you're just asking to draw attention to it.

Pantera1

Established Member
I park in the middle of nowhere as often as possible. While at work my car is always right outside my bay door, the one time I didn't park it there our porter opened a car door onto my taillight and scratched it

Evo2SVT

Established Member
At home it's in the street. When I go out somewhere I keep it a good distance from others. The kids get mad cause they have to walk but oh well

2003cobra22

Corn Fed
Established Member
spot

Handicap spot..extra space :thumbsup:
th_securedownload-9.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
In my garage. I try to cruise the Cobra only now... which means no parking. If I do park, I go well away from people, and usually on a protected corner spot or something.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I don't take two spots because then people go out of their way to be asshats.

very true

I try to park wherever I think it is safe, which is usually up next to an island if possible. I am always paranoid about door dings. to me the worst part of daily driving a car that you love is stressing about finding a decent parking spot. but its totally worth it lol

Mike681

Established Member
Garage at home and work, and the farthest spot in any parking lot...I too have never taken two spots because I'm scared ppl will go out of their way to screw with it.

Currently my car is at the shop and I'm even worried about it there haha. I made sure they knew there's a car cover in the trunk.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
mine is only driven to car shows and cruise nights....MAYBE ill take it out to dinner after a show or something.

Otherwise, I leave the parking lot duties to my daily driver

2004silvercobra

Established Member
I try to park as far away as possible and up against an island but no matter how far away I go I always get the guy with the most beat up shit bucket that parks right next to me and yet he has 20 million other spots to pick from but nope he parks 2ft away from my car. Lol

jrichber

browser
Established Member
For the first few months i had my car i would park at the end of the parking lot and it seemed no matter what someone would have to park right next to me. So now i just say screw it and go part where ever. I tend to not park it for long periods of time though so if someone does door ding me i can get their insurance. Also i would never take up 2 spots. Might as well put a sign on your car "kick me".

Users who are viewing this thread