Where do yall buy tires

vortecd

Established Member
Depends on what tires you are looking for. Different places have better prices. Mostly Tire buyer and Discount tire off of ebay

GHIG4C

Established Member
I used tire rack, ordered mpss last nite. Had a little rebate. Hopefully I get the correct tires, lol.

debit_free_2010

Established Member
Depends on what tires you are looking for. Different places have better prices.

^^^ Pretty much that, just dig around and find who has the tire & price you want.

I've bought tires from Tire Rack, Onlinetires.com, my local Discount Tire retail stores, and Manny, Moe and Jack.

Discount Tire Direct had a blowout sale on MPSS last Black Friday $125 a piece and free shipping that I bought for my car.

Pep Boys has a Falken ZIEX ZE950 245/45-19 on sale I put in the wife's 14' GT. Those were $780 installed with their road hazard replacement. I'm happy with that tire so far.

JDos1

Established Member
+1 on SimpleTire.com

I caught Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3's on clearance several times (265/xxR19) (285/35r19) for $108 and $118 respectively. I bought eight 285's for the rear and two 265's for the front. Still waiting to put the 265's on and have already used 4 of the 285's. Still have 4 in the shop. I'm set on tires for the next 5-7 years.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We may be a bit bias, but Discount Tire Direct! We guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the tires we carry and if competitor has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it! Shoot us a PM if we can help in anyway, we'd love to earn your business.

Thank you to everyone in this thread who support us, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread