Where can I find Underground Street Racing, in NJ/NY

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
CSD said:
I hate to inform you but if I catch you street racing I will personally hook your car. And NOT with a flatbed! Have a nice day.

thats great for you!!! you want a donut officer. threatning words from a offical of the law. i have to save them incase you happen to catch me so i can use that in court ya prick.

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
slammed coupe said:
thats great for you!!! you want a donut officer. threatning words from a offical of the law. i have to save them incase you happen to catch me so i can use that in court ya prick.
Just an observarion...........
doesn't appear someone is searching and searching for the line which will ban you and then trying really, really hard to cross it

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
thats a good observation. but sometimes lines are crossed. it's the internet get over it.

Last edited:

1996stang

Established Member
i know im a noob to the site and expect shit talk from ya'll on this post im making.Street racing is wrong i wont lie ive done it...but when you live right up the road from where a teenage girl was killed due to a mustang and a viper racing it kinda changes your outlook on things.Maybe someday street racers will see things a different way. this was not directed towards anyone so dont think im calling anyone out.

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
you cant stop and you wont stop it. street racing has been around longer then everyone on thie site. every person who does it knows the risks involved. and those are risks some of us take. there is a spot that i go to alot were there have some very seriuose accidents. but those are the risls some take. weather it be hurting them selfs or others.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
slammed coupe said:
you cant stop and you wont stop it. street racing has been around longer then everyone on thie site. every person who does it knows the risks involved. and those are risks some of us take. there is a spot that i go to alot were there have some very seriuose accidents. but those are the risls some take. weather it be hurting them selfs or others.

great, you know that the risks could include hurting or killing someone else, but thats ok with you.

jeez, maybe we should give the innocent driver/pedestrian a choice in the matter.

I guess if someone knows the risks and goes up to you and shoots you in the head, its ok, since they knew the consequences.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
some of you guys posts are funny. Half the stuff i read on this site is people winning a street race. And all of you guys go "nice kill". Now your flaming these guys for street racing. Maybe some of you are bored and feel like pickin fights.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I bet you're a cop. If you can't figure out where there's good racing, then you're too stupid to drag your car, especially on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread