Where can I find Underground Street Racing, in NJ/NY

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
One of my favorite Spots got shut down last year and now people are afraid to go back. I am trying to setup underground street racing so that highly limits people from getting hurt and causing cop attention.

Anyone know any area, please PM the place and the time to show up.

Thanks in advance.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
sniff sniff....smells like bacon

j/k, ask your questions over in the "taste of home" section...im sure you'll find some willing and able partcipants

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:
One of my favorite Spots got shut down last year and now people are afraid to go back. I am trying to setup underground street racing so that highly limits people from getting hurt and causing cop attention.

Thanks in advance.

I believe you can find it at the corner of IMADUMBASS LN and Twostupidforwords circle

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
KingCobra10Sec said:

Thanks in advance.

I think you are on the wrong forum, and when I say forum I mean website. Do not ask stupid question in a public forum.

Shoregtp

Established Member
underground? you mean like in the sewers and stuff?

hmmm.....i normally do all my street racing above the ground..you know like on the streets ;-)

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
slammed coupe said:
whats the diffrence no spot names have been mentioned so it aint no big deal.
Not yet, but you asked people to tell you WHERE this goes on, so I meant if you're going to start naming places, you probably want to do it through PM's.

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
if yoiu could read i asked what was the spot that was shut down. besides i know how to go about talking about spots due to the fact i am out every weekend at numourse spots around the area.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
slammed coupe said:
if yoiu could read i asked what was the spot that was shut down. besides i know how to go about talking about spots due to the fact i am out every weekend at numourse spots around the area.
Relax dude. My original post was a general statement, it wasn't directed only at you. It was only a suggestion. :rollseyes

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
Try your local drag strip copper! Even if there was any, do you think we would post it on here? Even if you are not a cop there are cops on here that would love to know. Street racing is gay and irresponsible. Your going to kill yourself and other people. If you want to race just go to the dragstrip or try to get on pinks.

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
maybe you should just stick to racing at the track cuz that seems to look like were you go and not worry about me. were we street race there is no one around other then trees and the racers.

who cares about spellling if you can read thats all that matters

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
In my orginal post, it said PM me for location dont want it posted. Anyway to all the jerk that knock street racing. SCREW U. I do race at a track occasionally and I do love it. But does anyone know a track open @ 1:00am and less than 20 miles from my house. If that was the case street racing in my area would be completely dead.

slammed coupe

ALLMOTORNOTCH
Established Member
if it is a spot thats already well known and been in the papers befor like say AVE P then whats the divrence.

Users who are viewing this thread