Where can I find one???

Eleanor14

Established Member
Unfortunately I have to sell my 13 GT500 and I just put my MRT O/R H pipe on about 2 months ago. My plan was to take it back to stock and keep my MRT H pipe in case I decide to buy another GT500 in a year after my garage is done (remodeling). It's a long story, but the shop who installed my H pipe ended up throwing out my stock H pipe by mistake. I won't get into that because it's along story. Where can I find a stock H pipe with cats? I'm willing to trade my MRT Pipe for a stock one with cats so I can sell the car. I'm in CA...
Appreciate any help, Thanks

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Your best bet will be Craigslist or if a local member has one, otherwise shipping something that size would be expensive.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
That's going to be expensive. I have my stock H pipe that I would sell you, but shipping that would probably be around 150 to 200$ just due to the size and weight and not to mention find something big enough to put it in. If you wanted to drive from California to AZ I would sell it to you for 600 bucks. But if i were you I would just sell car with the H pipe and buy another one if you buy another GT500.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Problem is, unless he is trading it in, California is a seller smogs state. Seller must provide with release of liability card a current smog certificate. Off road h is definitely not going to fly.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have a stock catted H pipe off my 14, with less than 700 miles on it.
Put $ 250.00 in my pocket & you pay the shipping from New Jersey and it's yours.

Last edited:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
If you are close to me...you can rent mine to pass smog and then swap back to your o/r h pipe and sell it to your seller if they want the o/r h pipe. Just an idea.

Hourigan218

Established Member
I also have a stock mid pipe. It was taken off during the SS conversion. I got all my stock parts back. It has about 1000 miles on it when it was taken off. Guaranteed I'll be lowest price 150.00 and it's yours plus the shipping

railroad

Established Member
I also have a stock mid pipe. It was taken off during the SS conversion. I got all my stock parts back. It has about 1000 miles on it when it was taken off. Guaranteed I'll be lowest price 150.00 and it's yours plus the shipping

What would be the best way to estimate shipping. I might consider that. Definitely would on one closer to me.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
What would be the best way to estimate shipping. I might consider that. Definitely would on one closer to me.

He would need to get some measurements and an approximate weight. I know when I was trying to sell mine I had shipping quotes over $400.

railroad

Established Member
I would like to find one close, maybe just pick it up.
Lethalchem, are you listening. I could swap those tires I have for your factory H pipe??

Hourigan218

Established Member
I would like to find one close, maybe just pick it up.
Lethalchem, are you listening. I could swap those tires I have for your factory H pipe??

Sorry for being late. Was a little busy out of town. It was shipped to me in a lg. Cardboard box. I'll swing by ups store and check on a shipping quote if you're still interested.

railroad

Established Member
Sorry for being late. Was a little busy out of town. It was shipped to me in a lg. Cardboard box. I'll swing by ups store and check on a shipping quote if you're still interested.

I guess, just for kicks it might help me make up my mind. I am trying to get Lethalchem to swap his for the original rear tires off my '13.

Users who are viewing this thread