Where can I finance a supercharger?

filmnews

Established Member
I have a 2003 Mach 1, and I am wanting to get a Procharger. I don't have $5,000 cash for one. I was wanting to finance one. I can afford $200 a month towards a supercharger, but I don't have $5,000 upfront for one. I know superchargersonline.com has online have financing, but are there any other websites?

filmnews

Established Member
I know that Summitracing has 12 months same as cash, but I would like to find someplace with 36 months.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I wouldn't really suggest buying it on credit especially considering the current situation. Just wait it out a bit while contributing to your savings account and you will thank yourself down the road.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
just save up for a nice used kit. plenty of them for sale and always will be. 2500 is not to hard at 200 a month:beer:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
DO NOT FINANCE A SUPERCHARGER FOR YOUR CAR! or any other mods in general. Just save up and pay cash.

xenodragon

Established Member
You will not find a 0% interest for over 12 months....

If you can't afford it, you shouldnt be buying it...this is the reason the economy is in the shitter.

Debt should not exceed 30% - 40% of your income. If this is not the case, then I say get an interest free credit card and get a year of interest free payments but be prepared to pay 21% over the remainder of the term.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Please don't do this. If you want a supercharger then sell your car, get a cheaper one, and then put a supercharger on it.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
if you don't have 5,000$, you should not be borrowing any money bro. Learn from the mistakes of the people who are causing this credit crunch.

(go to your bank, get an un-secured loan)

01yellercobra

Established Member
Don't do it. I would take the $200 a month you would spend on the loan and start stuffing somewhere. In the mean time start researching everything needed for the blower. There's little things that add up. I bet you'll have the money for a supercharger in no time. Even if it's a used one. I bought mine used for a really good deal and haven't had any problems with it.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
so let me get this straight. you want to finance an engine mod like its a car payment. After the included interest payment, your gonna wind up paying 200 a month for over 3 years. thats rediculous and youd be sorry you did

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
yup plus the way luck would have it, your motor would probably blow up shortly there after then what?? You already took a loan out on the s/c

THAITED

Established Member
I wouldn't really suggest buying it on credit especially considering the current situation. Just wait it out a bit while contributing to your savings account and you will thank yourself down the road.

I agreed ^^^^^^. Save your money is the best thing to do. I have been in debt forever, It took me 5 years to clear out the mess.

96mark8

Established Member
yeah, just do the research to find out what all parts you need and get em one at a time, fuel injectors, fuel pump, etc. then you can buy just a good used head unit and the mounting bracket for your car. you will have the supercharger without ever going into debt for it

Users who are viewing this thread