Where can i buy a dam GREEN BOOST gauge that is 2 5/8"

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
Every gauge i want does not say what color it is. can some one plese tell me what gauge they are positive is green and matches the trucks oem cluster i would grealy appreciate it.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
+1 on the phantom gauges except I just used the clear bulb that came with the gauge and the green condom and it's almost dead on for me. I tired using a blue bulb with the green condom but the blue came out more and didn't match the cluster at all. As for buying the gauges I know summit has them on their site or u can go to your local autozone and order them, just tell them u want the auto meter phantom series and they should have a catalog with the whole phantom line.

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I've got a lunar series boost gauge sitting on my shelf. Practically brand new. I'll sell it to ya for a 110 bones. Pm me if you're interested.

Edit: pics added
39694065.jpg

87824814.jpg

Last edited:

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
the last gauge i got qas 2 1/16 and it didnt fit my pod so i need a 2 5/8 one to fit it sorry...i really wish the lunar fit.

SADF

Established Member
I have the phantoms in my glassed console for my air psi readings and they do match the stock gauges well, but I like my 3-pod lunar better. The Lunars match well considering the outside ring is silver like the pod and interior, plus the fact that they glow indiglo is the main reason for getting them. Sux they don't make 'em. If I did it all over, I'd do the indigo blue LED a member had on here for the stock gauges and then do the Cobalt guages.

Last edited:

Jeff_Svt22

Established Member
blkgt500 you need to send it in. Its a psi off at all times

my lunar boost/vac. gauge did the same thing so i sent it in to autometer and they said since they no longer made that gauge that they couldnt fix it so they sent me a brand new boost gauge of a different series. So in other words hes more than likely not going to be able to get that one fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread