Where are my 6'4 or taller, 200+ lb Cobra owners at?

AlanHam13

Boosted95
Established Member
Just wanted to see how many of us are out there! How tight of a fit is it in your ride!

I'm 6'5 215 pounds.

;-)

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
I'm 5'11", 225 and I had to change out my driver seat because it seemed so cramped. I couldn't imagine being taller or wearing larger than the 14s I wear especially when it comes to the room in the pedal area.

AlanHam13

Boosted95
Established Member
I'm 5'11", 225 and I had to change out my driver seat because it seemed so cramped. I couldn't imagine being taller or wearing larger than the 14s I wear especially when it comes to the room in the pedal area.

Damn 14's ehh? My feet are actually pretty small for my height, I wear 11's or 11.5's :shrug:

itSSlow98

Established Member
6'5 290lbs, its a little tight but its something I can deal with. If it was my daily itd be gone though lol. I havent decided whether I should even attempt a bolt in 6 point yet.

ViciousJay

Established Member
6'2 - 3ish 205 here 13 size foot

former cobra owner! get the extend3ed rails. They helped a bunch

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
6'4" 242....and JACKED

no room for a ball cap unless I spin it around
F150 for long trips

Last edited:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
6"4 245 here ... Recently put Corbeau forzas on the car and loves them since they sit you lower than factory .. I felt like almost touching the top with my head with the factory seats

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm 7' 2" and weight 340 lbs. and the real reason why I had to sell my '03 Cobra was because I ended up with curvature of the spine trying to squeeze into the driver's seat. This is me heading out to the office.

big_man_little_car.jpg

Seriously, though, there have been guys over the years who were 6' - 6' 6" who had various fitment problems with the stock seating. Especially when you're also on the heavy side. Some installed a rail extender to get more leg room. Others went with aftermarket seats to get extra room. I've never heard of anyone having an unresolved height issue that forced them to sell their Terminator, though. Usually you find out in a test drive whether or not there are any seating issues. If there was a sun-roof option with these cars, that would have added a tad more head room. I do remember that if I wore a ball cap I would scrape the roof headliner. And I'm only 5' 11".

Users who are viewing this thread