Where are all the new 5.0's? I've seen (3)...

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I see 'em all over Houston..... But then again, I drive for a living, so I'm all over the place.....

This is probably a pretty good clue as well. People that are seeing them are generally in warm climates. Everywhere else in the country the cars are likely in storage.

65mph_Roll

Established Member
I've also been looking for the '11 V-6 (hoping for a 5.0 badge, not seeing it, and then checking for dual exhaust - don't see any!?!)

You can't miss the 5.0 vs. GT badging, and if you're looking, the dual exaust without either. Must be the economy.

And, we don't have winter here in So Cal, so it's just wierd. Yes, they are on the dealer's lots, and it sounds like people see them at the track, but just driving around, hardly at all.

Lowrie

Established Member
They are slowly showing up but I think It's the economy.
Back in the day even young people could afford a V8 Mustang,Camaro etc.

now you have 2011 GT's costing 35-40K if loaded so many people are opting for the V6 or a Import 4cyl turbo

I've had my car since July also and I've seen about 3 2011 GT's in almost 6mo

this is not including my friends because I have atleast 6 friends with 5.0's

So it's not just me as far as not seeing any in my area? Mine is only the second, I believe, and I only know that because the first belongs to a co-worker.

As far as your comments on the reasons that we don't see many of them around, I think you're spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread