where are all hte massholes?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
i bumped my inurance last week on mine...

but my GT goes into the body shop on Monday then when i get her back she goes up for sale officially!!!!

Dan04COBRA

Established Member
Pittsfield here.

Where are you Massholes going for dyno tunes? I've gotten in touch with NE Dyno a couple times, seems like that is where I'll be going in the spring for a tune.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
Dan04COBRA said:
Pittsfield here.

Where are you Massholes going for dyno tunes? I've gotten in touch with NE Dyno a couple times, seems like that is where I'll be going in the spring for a tune.

give pete a call at performance dyno. thats where most of the guys here get tuned

www.performance-dyno.com

Dan04COBRA

Established Member
FDawg, thanks.

A little further than I'd want to travel, but I might borrow a trailer. I'd like to find a place closer to where I live, in the event of a major issue, it won't be a nightmare trying to get the car back home or back there for service.

Badass98, I'm 22. Boring place here (sure your GF could tell you that), only good part is the track is less than 20 mins away! Shocks me that I can't seem to locate any dyno's in the immediate area of Lebanon Valley Dragway.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
My gf is 35, have any older bro's or sisters?
Pittsfield is boring as fu(k. I've been there plenty of times. There's all sorts of wanna-be thugs out there too. lol

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Dan04COBRA said:
Pittsfield here.

ive been to pete at Performance Dyno and dana at Protree Performance. Both in NH.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
greenstang1313 said:
ive been to pete at Performance Dyno and dana at Protree Performance. Both in NH.

Yup, I've been to both of them too ! Good guys !

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
another hull guy here, for those of u that kno me, im the guy with the motor with no spark

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
haha still workin on it, of course my car is in MA and im in RI during the week, so i gota wait till the weekend to try my other ideas. Its down to break in the wires at the EDIS brackets or the harness, i got a sweet voltmeter so, wish me luck, or come help me, smo's already given it a shot

Users who are viewing this thread