where are all hte massholes?

SvtSmitty

Established Member
88_Stanga said:
chelmsford also. mostly in westford tho. svt smitty i havent ever seen you around i dont think. whats your cobra look like?

like this, shes out of service at least for 6 weeks which will probably end up being until march depending on weather while engine is getting built

Last edited:

88_Stanga

Established Member
cant remember if ive seen you around or not. i work at the mobile on rt 40 out in the garage i park in front of a black trailer to the left of the building (heading towards rt 3) i drive an 06 Tungsten Grey GT

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
mondos03cobra said:
im from stoneham, anyone else local?

ahh I knew that car looked familiar. When did you get it dyno'd mike? and seeing someone else with my old car sucks lol but once I'm out of school I'll be able to afford several of them. BLAH :cuss:

SvtSmitty

Established Member
yeah, i live over by nashoba ski area and am hardly ever over on rt 40 side of westford except when im at inlaws which isnt too often...hehe

mondos03cobra

Established Member
i usually go to the picadilly show in tewksburry a lot during the summer...i dont no if its still going on right now?

i go to school in bridgewater so thats where the cobra is now:rockon:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
mondos03cobra said:
i usually go to the picadilly show in tewksburry a lot during the summer...i dont no if its still going on right now?

i go to school in bridgewater so thats where the cobra is now:rockon:

if the weather is nice the show happens.......normally people stop going when daylight savings takes affect

mondos03cobra

Established Member
i live kinda by wakfield, but im all over stoneham all the time and wakefield and reading, im down at bridgewater now for school and the car is going off the road soon, ive only had it for a month so you prob havnt had the chance to see me yet...

Users who are viewing this thread