When will you die?

fatcobra

Established Member
this thing is totally wrong, everyone is going to die Jan 16 2010 as that is the date the Geordainians get the codes to the nukes the Soviets left in that country. The reason I know this is I stole the time machine mechanism off the Delorian from Back to the Future and strapped it to my Cobra, now its gets to 88 mph alot faster.

So in the words of Bill and Ted "Catch you later dudes"

fatcobra

Established Member
not jordan, Georgia, the country just north of Turkey, very violet nation, and where the Soviets had alot of nuclear launch sites, and where many nuclear missiles still exist, just the leaders of the country dont have the launch codes for them. But they are trying to get them, heaven forbid when they do.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by RyMac
Hope this isn't a repost, but put in some info and this tells you your approximate time of death.

Pretty cool:thumbsup: .

DEATHCLOCK

Wow...my came out a zero and said sorry no time left. That's disheartening to say the least. :eek:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Originally posted by fatcobra
this thing is totally wrong, everyone is going to die Jan 16 2010 as that is the date the Geordainians get the codes to the nukes the Soviets left in that country.

Originally posted by fatcobra
not jordan, Georgia, the country just north of Turkey, very violet nation, and where the Soviets had alot of nuclear launch sites, and where many nuclear missiles still exist, just the leaders of the country dont have the launch codes for them. But they are trying to get them, heaven forbid when they do.

I had never heard of "Geordain". Well, not being picky, but when it's spelled "Geordainians" I had to fall back to the phoenetic, the closest being "Jordan". Proper reference would be "Georgians", "the people of the former Soviet Republic of Georgia" or, "post-Soviet Georgia", would it not?

http://antiwar.com/orig/nagle1.html

I'll leave the topic of global thermonuclear war for another thread already in progress. Besides, if post-Soviet Georgia were actually considered a danger, they would be on the radar map as menacingly as North Korea (reports from tiny newsmedia outlets notwithstanding). Right now Russia and their closely allied republics have a tarbaby in the form of terrorism that they are having to deal with.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Re: Re: When will you die?

Originally posted by CobraKindaGuy
Wow...my came out a zero and said sorry no time left. That's disheartening to say the least. :eek:

I didn't think you were THAT old...what have you been doing??? :dw:

BlackGT

SVT God
Established Member
at first i got 2078 and i tried again and it was 2030...not so accurate or Consistent

Users who are viewing this thread