When will you die?

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Eerie...it predicted mine as Friday the 13th of January, 2045. I will be 73. It's eerie since I almost died on Friday the 13th of November, 1992 already. I was 21...

Besides...I don't think I will be very well-preserved when I get there so waht's the use of living to 100 anyway? You'll die in a pile of your own urine and feces. If you die before age 75 at least you'll still have bladder and bowel continence...

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Try here for the Social Security Administration's Actuarial Tables:

http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/STATS/table4c6.html

The Feds keep up with their tax base...they need to know how long you're going to live based on your current age, and what your trends in income are, so they can better estimate how much money they are going to get from you over the next 20-40 years. No joke. The actuarial tables are one way they do this.

It's not as flashy as the death clock, but it shows that the death clock is actually pretty accurate...

GodStang

Established Member
I put in my grandmas. It said she would die in 1960's. She is still going strong at 95+.

SVT1996Cobra

Established Member
ok, wtf? first it said i'd live until 2018, then just for kicks i entered that i smoked (which i don't) and it said i'd live till 2055. Does this mean i should go buy a carton of cigs?

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT1996Cobra
ok, wtf? first it said i'd live until 2018, then just for kicks i entered that i smoked (which i don't) and it said i'd live till 2055. Does this mean i should go buy a carton of cigs?

:lol:
Smoking is for cool kids only :loser:

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Damn 74 for me (51 more years) Feb 24. 2055....I guess thats not too bad, I dont wanna be living if I cant wipe my own ass anyway.....I did sadistic first and I only had till 2018 (yikes) so Im gonna be "normal" from now on.....lol......this thing is creepy, God I can only imagine how paranoid Im gonna be when I hit 74......:eek: -----JT

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Wednesday, August 2, 2056

1.636 billion seconds left and counting....:(

73 years old when I die. That is kind of shitty. My great grandma is still alive and she is 94 and still mows her own yard. I think I'm gonna have to reconfigure their estimate a little.

the absolute soonest I could trick it into saying was: Monday, August 3, 2015.

So at least I know im good for another 11 years.

Last edited:

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Has anybody noticed the marketing ploy in the clock? When it tells you your death date look at the lower left of the box. You will see a link called delay you death or something like that.

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
Deathclock, accurate? Hell no! Don't change any of your info and keep clicking on the button. It gives you a different date and year everytime you click it without changing ANY info.

Users who are viewing this thread