When will the whipple 3.3l kit be out?

Evil SS

Established Member
When will the rumored Whipple 3.3L "race kit" be out? I just cant decide on what route to go. I know that the KB will be to small of a blower for my Goals. Any info?

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Hopefully soon, I am holding out for the 3.3 also. I want a twin screw (don't we all). If there is going to be a 3.3 thats the one I want.

stangfreak

Established Member
2 weeks hahahahaha:lol: my arrrsssss. 3.3 twin screw blower:rockon: i just got goose bumps and a panic attack!!

03DOHC

Established Member
From their website:

Whipple 03-04 Cobra SC Upgrade Kit
Available in January 2004

I'd love to be a tester for this product. Are you listening Whipple? Feel free to PM me or you can reach me by e-mail at [email protected]. :-D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would think if they were really releasing it in January we would have heard or read something by now. Why do I think it is going to be Spring before we see it? :??:

j card

Established Member
The 2.3L kit is the one that is going to be released first - that is the one that is scheduled for January release.

The 3.3L race kit (from what I understand) is still a maybe, depending on the demand for it. E-mails begging for it wouldn't hurt if you want one.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've sent 2 e-mails to Whipple asking for the 3.3 L in a tuner form... We can only hope and dream!!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Beg? If begging will help:

PLEASE oh PLEASSSSSSSSSE!!!!! WE SWEARS WE WANTS THE PRECIOUS 3.3L!!! HACK....HACK....

Why do I feel like Schmegle on the Lord of the Rings Two all of a sudden?! :D

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
why is the 3.3 concidered a race kit? Would it be possible, or worth using the 3.3 on the street or would it require a lot of fuel/computer upgrades that would make it too much for the street? If someone was looking for the most efficient twin screw blower, would it be the KB, works, or this new 'race blower'?

stangfreak

Established Member
guys this never ends!!! i love it!!!! i love superchargers. especially the twin screw. no boost drop off and instant power. for the street, its a dream. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread