When Should I hear from SVT?

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Call SVT to get your build numbers....1-800-367-3788...you will need your vin # of course. You will then get a letter in the mail and a FSVT Cert.

I purchased mine around July 30th and received everthing in September :rockon:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Sheffism said:
Thanks, I can't belive I have to call them and ask for something that should be automatic like the cert.

You will automatically get all info in the mail, but if you call them they will give you your build #'s on the phone....good luck with your new ride

I f you need anything give AMAZON RACING a call Rick is the man when it comes to cobra's... :thumbsup:

03DOHC

Established Member
Sheffism said:
Thanks, I can't belive I have to call them and ask for something that should be automatic like the cert.
Ah, I understand now. Yes, they should automatically send the cert, but sometimes they don't and you have to call. SVT isn't the one who does that anyway, from what I understand it is outsourced.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Call SVT, tell them the last 6 of your VIN, my dealer did not foward my address, so I never got the papers, and I have had my car a year now. Wish I had called them earlier.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Do they still send out the Powered By SVT book?

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
i bought my cobra in september and havent gotten my build #'s yet. within the past month i received my ford racing items and svtoa sent out letters and pins and keychains and stickers.

you will not get you SVT certificate for at least another month or so. i spoke to "forget his name" who is the head of SVTOA and he said SVT was behind and most owners who bought in september will be geting their certificates by the end of december...so you probably wont see yours till january. but like everyone said..just call the toll free number and ask.

its automatic yes...but it takes time for them to make up the 5900 or so SVT certificates that 04 requires.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Sheffism said:
Purchased my 04 on 9 Oct 2004. Shouldn't I have heard from SVT by now?

You mean for like a recall on the head tick, or incline pop, or tob chirp, Yes you should have along with all of us, but don't count on it.

Users who are viewing this thread