When is everyone gonna put their cars away for winter?

bzubke1

Established Member
I'm putting mine away this weekend. When does everyone else put theirs away. First snowfall or what?

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
pry thanksgiving weekend, sunday.

Gay, drive it man. Otherwise you will regret it someday. I still do about the Mach. I garaged queened it for what? so it would stay clean, f&^$ that. I am just gonna spend any extra time to clean the Cobra this time and enjoy it as much as I can:banana::burnout: with the expection of snow days

zeus201

Established Member
Put it away two weekends ago. The car would impossible to drive with any wintery conditions that we get here in midwest.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Gay, drive it man. Otherwise you will regret it someday. I still do about the Mach. I garaged queened it for what? so it would stay clean, f&^$ that. I am just gonna spend any extra time to clean the Cobra this time and enjoy it as much as I can:banana::burnout: with the expection of snow days

What's the benefit? It's not fun to drive a high performance vehicle in the snow; you can't drive it like you want to drive a muscle car, and it looks like crap because it's constantly filthy. Not to mention the damage it does to the vehicle to dull the enjoyment you'd get when the weather is nice.

You can do all the donuts you want in a beater.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
What's the benefit? It's not fun to drive a high performance vehicle in the snow; you can't drive it like you want to drive a muscle car, and it looks like crap because it's constantly filthy. Not to mention the damage it does to the vehicle to dull the enjoyment you'd get when the weather is nice.

You can do all the donuts you want in a beater.

thats why I threw out the snow days in my statement. This time around the cobra is gonna be driven instead of sitting for months unless its crappy out. :rockon:

94_Vert

Established Member
mine stays in the garage but i don't "put it away." there are some nice days in dec. and early march when i drive it.

Solopony

Established Member
I drive mine all year round. I think it's fun driving the mustang in the snow. Last year I did it on Summer tires, this year I have snows that I got for free.

J-Cobra

Blown and Lovin' It!!!
Established Member
I never put my cars up. Hell, it's 76 degrees in sunny North Carolina today. Some of our best weather is in the winter. Not to HOT and Not to Cold.

I enjoy my toys all year long.:rockon:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I never put my cars up. Hell, it's 76 degrees in sunny North Carolina today. Some of our best weather is in the winter. Not to HOT and Not to Cold.

I enjoy my toys all year long.:rockon:

Well, I guess you're on the wrong board then huh?

darksidestalion

Established Member
first salt because that new sodium nitrate will just eat away your floor pans and chrome wheels.....solong for the stainless steel tail pipes because of the sand they mix with it just like sand paper

Users who are viewing this thread