When are the Canadian GT500's arriving?

mrfarmdog

Stripe and Graphics dude!
Established Member
JH02GT said:
I just saw one in Ontario a few days ago check this bad boy out:

CANADAGT.gif

ROFLMAO!!! Terrance and Phillip in a GT500! No doubt the are pulling each others finger.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Nice job on the pics.

I was driving in the work truck today on the 401 near Milton at around 1400 and a GT500 red with white stripe went by in the fast lane. I flipped out and told my boss to get on the gas so I could take a pic of the car. Got 3 or so pics from behind the car. Was that you 07 Shelby?

Last edited:

07 Shelby

Established Member
SVTkel said:
Nice job on the pics.

I was driving in the work truck today on the 401 near Milton at around 1400 and a GT500 red with white stripe went by in the fast lane. I flipped out and told my boss to get on the gas so I could take a pic of the car. Got 3 or so pics from behind the car. Was that you 07 Shelby?

No not me. I was sleeping off a Night Shift! :sleeping:
Just look for my Plate. 07SHELBY Only on the back.

07 Shelby

Established Member
JH02GT said:
I just saw one in Ontario a few days ago check this bad boy out:

CANADAGT.gif

Yep, BLM CNDA, Blame Canada.
Not only do we Canadians Steal the Jobs of American Workers, we've enjoyed a disproportionate amount of Shelby Deliveries since the Release Date! ;-)
Especially the Special Edition Canadian Model..
smilie_flagge17.gif
... Red with White Stripes!! :thumbsup:

03SonicEdge

Established Member
hey 07_Shelby Im from the Barrie area as well. not a Mustang or a Shelby driver though but I'm in love with these cars and plan on owning one when the pricing comes down to a reasonable level (maybe in a few years). NICE CAR dude and im lookin forward to seeing you rippin around town. See ya.

terminatd

Established Member
Here we go...

http://www.trader.ca/

direct link no worky-search for 2007 mustang

2007 Ford Shelby GT500, White With Blue Stripes, 5.4 Litre, 500 HP, Maunal 6 Speed, Leather, Shaker 1000 Watt Audio, Available Imediatlty, Private Sale, Firm Price, No Test Pilots 500 km. $90,000 :eek:

Yikes, 15 months from now these things will be below MSRP.

Last edited:

03snakerush

Established Member
Question for you Canadian guys...

I was told that those of us from the United States could not buy a GT500 or any other car for that matter and attempt to import it into the states. Something about your governing body for motor vehicles (Transport Canada) that strictly forbids this? This was stated in an e-mail inquiry and I was just wondering if there was any truth to that statement? Thanks for any info:beer:

Steve (GT500-less in the states...)

terminatd

Established Member
03snakerush said:
I was told that those of us from the United States could not buy a GT500 or any other car for that matter and attempt to import it into the states. Something about your governing body for motor vehicles (Transport Canada) that strictly forbids this? This was stated in an e-mail inquiry and I was just wondering if there was any truth to that statement? Thanks for any info:beer:

Steve (GT500-less in the states...)

You can import to the US any car your government allows check...

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/

There are no canadian restrictions for vehicles going to the US.

The auto manufacturing companies try to stop the cross border movement by possible denial of warranty and signed contracts on new purchases - 1 year non export. Up until a few years ago most cars were going to the US from Canada, however, with the huge rise in the Can$, the US cars are now flooding into Canada. Porshes, BMW's, Vettes and others can be bought for 25% less in the US than in Canada. It would be hard to find a vehicle cheaper in Canada than the US.

Users who are viewing this thread