Wheels are back from powdercoat!

mach1won

Established Member
Hey guys just got my wheels back today from the powdercoater and a pin stripe man and just figured id share a few pics before i get them mounted and put on.

Before
MachWon009.png

MACHWON18.jpg

MACHWON17.jpg

some playing around

MACHWON10.jpg

and wheels after, let me know what yall think

WHEELS.jpg

and just for fun heres one of my friend's 69

aaronscar.jpg

hopefully i uploaded these right, it's my first time doing it! enjoy guys! :beer:

mach1won

Established Member
haha yea man thats the plan! tires will be in first of the week then going on shortly there after! too bad itll stay in a garage for a few more weeks though!! ugh come on sunshine!!!

mach1won

Established Member
had them powdercoated. a semi gloss is what he said it was. and the stripe right now is tape, didnt wanna commit to something i wasnt sure about but now that i see it ill get it painted sometime! thanks for the compliments guys! now on to the pics!!

new.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Not a big fan of the matching lip to color or car. Looks tacky IMO, but it's your car. I think those wheels completely black look sexy though.

mach1won

Established Member
thanks guys! took it out for the first time last night and i must say... i fell in love with the mach all over again haha and yea adam im gonna try and get some better pics of them soon once it warms up just a little bit more here in indiana! ill keep ya updated

mach1won

Established Member
short video of it going down the road. dont mind the audio though guys i swear my car doesnt sound like that in person haha bbk o/r x with borla stinger catbacks ftw

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2isDdIXP3fc"]YouTube - Just a little highway cruise with some friends[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread