What's your sanity check?

CV355

_
Established Member
I think I understand what OP is saying.

My sanity check is comparing the current state vs where I was a few years prior. If something or someone is causing me a considerable amount of stress, it's all relative.

It's hard to see small changes as they appear day to day, but easy to see a large change over the course of months or years.

Sometimes I get myself all worked up over something that seems major, when in reality it is insignificant.

2017 was an exception as it set the bar rather high for survivable levels of stress. Now if I feel stressed, I think back to last year and go "I survived that, somehow, unfortunately... I can definitely get through this."

Insane people do not realize they are insane.

This is true, but once you find out it makes things much more interesting :)

ssssnake

Established Member
Sanity check? I'm crazy, and I know it. My husband's answer was to go fishing. He would say that it all washes away after an hour.

hotboy1966

Established Member
I think I understand what OP is saying.

My sanity check is comparing the current state vs where I was a few years prior. If something or someone is causing me a considerable amount of stress, it's all relative.

It's hard to see small changes as they appear day to day, but easy to see a large change over the course of months or years.

Sometimes I get myself all worked up over something that seems major, when in reality it is insignificant.

2017 was an exception as it set the bar rather high for survivable levels of stress. Now if I feel stressed, I think back to last year and go "I survived that, somehow, unfortunately... I can definitely get through this."

This is true, but once you find out it makes things much more interesting :)
I feel this way about 2015...if I didn't die from that bullsh**, it's just not my time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I kill things online. Nazis, Cyberdemons,Clockwork Soldiers and currently Typhons . Keeps me sane

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread