Whats your most memorable MACA event....

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Title says it all!

Mine has to be the annual gtg last summer where we had about 60+ cobras out there. And when we all rolled out of the parking lot, everyone revving....man that shit was loud and EVERYONE was looking.

so whats urs?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
Mine has to be the annual gtg last summer where we had about 60+ cobras out there. And when we all rolled out of the parking lot, everyone revving....man that shit was loud and EVERYONE was looking.

so whats urs?

Probably my most favorite, for the excitement factor of having 60+ Cobras around. It was definitely one hell of a day, followed by one hell of a cruise... :beer:

Another noteable one was the Christmas GTG. I had a great time there as well... I missed J.R. and Denice's annual throw-down (a mistake I won't be making this year) but I am guessing that would have ranked up there pretty high too :beer:

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
soooooooooo many ,,, ive been around these guys for over a year and half now i think , damn time flys by, i think im number 25 on the list ,, lol,, my most memorable would have to be the spring ocean city hot rod cruise weekend last year!!!, to be able to take up 3 lanes of traffic, 10 cars deep in each lane, everyone talking on their 2way radios, going to the clubs, going out to dinners , going to breakfast and parking in the swap area, so many moments that went on that weekend ,i would put them all together and make it number 1!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
playwithmysnake said:
my most memorable would have to be the spring ocean city hot rod cruise weekend last year!!!, to be able to take up 3 lanes of traffic, 10 cars deep in each lane, everyone talking on their 2way radios, going to the clubs, going out to dinners , going to breakfast and parking in the swap area, so many moments that went on that weekend ,i would put them all together and make it number 1!!

Another event that I will not be missing this year... :beer:

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
cant forget , the go carts ,,,, when we drove to dewy , i think it was like 15 or so of us and we all got on the circle nascar track and all hell broke out on teh track ,, everyone crashed into everyone ,,, me and dwight i think were the only ones bleeding, but that was some hardcore racing right there ,, that is a must!!!!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Yeah, I must agree with Bruce. That's why we went back in the fall. Just wasn't the same. Sideways rain just doesn't make for a fun weekend at the beach.

TRBO VNM

hmm, looks like my more memorable is yet to come...

wow, I don't think I can pick just one. it is always a blast to just hang out with everyone.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
The 1st annual MACA cookout with 60+ Cobra's and the Catoctin Mt. cruise was my favorite. :rockon: Gotta love the twisties and pretty good straights. :thumbsup:

micksnip

Established Member
I think it was the 2nd Cacoctin Mt Fall drive-I had my red 04, Bunky just got the saleen, and JR took us all over the mountains-thought he was looking for a place to stash a dead body-or find one. Then we all went to JR/Denise's after and had pizza and watched vids of JR at the drags, then got to meet somebody's brother-in-law-Johnny Lightening and Sue. All in all, a perfect day with my spouse and the other MACA folks-explaining to wifie why people in this club spent so much money on their cars JUST to make them faster and louder. Micksnip

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
micksnip said:
All in all, a perfect day with my spouse and the other MACA folks-explaining to wifie why people in this club spent so much money on their cars JUST to make them faster and louder. Micksnip

LOL - Had my share of those conversations :rockon:

Missed the mountain cruise and the 1st annual but had a blast on the PA GTG. Screaming through the tunnel was awesome. The x-mas one was the most memorable thus far. Really taught me allot about the people in this club.

Looking forward to more!

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
For me I would have to say.....

1. The PA GTG that I had in 2005..I was so touched by the support of everybody that traveled such a long distance.

2. The 2005 annual GTG last summer.

3. The 2005 MIR Ford Fever

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
For me the first Cacoctin Mt cruise was a blast getting to meet everyone , OC was a blast right Dwight ..And dropping my car off at 7:30 am for the GTG even though i wasnt there everyone took care of my car .. :poke: Sean & Kell
BUT i really enjoyed crusing the 2nd Cacoctin Mt Fall cruise with my new Sweetie ;-)
Thanks again guys :poke: for all the great Times and ones yet to come .

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
The 2005 1st annual GTG with all the Cobra's lined up in the parking lot was awesome, along with the well organized PA GTG cruise & luncheon stood out for me.

The 2005 MIR Ford Fever was special because it ended up being an all MACA semi final & finals.. :banana:

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
After the 1st annual gtg when everyone but Todd and I were left at the parking lot... having a great conversation with a cop!!!

Users who are viewing this thread