What's your favorite 99/01 Front Bumper Hood Combo???

What's your favorite 99/01 Front Bumper Hood Combo???

• 1.) Stock Hood w/ Chin Spoiler

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • 2.) Stock Hood

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • 3.) 00R Hood w/ Chin Spoiler

Votes: 33 22.0%
  • 4.) 00R Hood

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • 5.) 95R Hood w/ chin Spoiler

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • 6.) 95R Hood

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 7.) Kaenen Terminator Style Hood w/ chin spoiler

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • 8.) Kaenen Terminator Style Hood

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 9.) 03/04 Conversion

Votes: 12 8.0%
  • 10.) Other please specify

Votes: 15 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Predatorbird

Established Member
I like both the 95R and 00R hoods when they're done right. I've seen too many GT's and v6's with those hoods that weren't lined up good or have a bad paint job and it has totally ruined the look of the hoods for me.

I still think the Mach 1 hood and the best looking Mustang hood made. I would love to buy a Mach and swap my IRS and 99 front bumper on it. :rockon:

99vertcobra

Established Member
I like both the 95R and 00R hoods when they're done right. I've seen too many GT's and v6's with those hoods that weren't lined up good or have a bad paint job and it has totally ruined the look of the hoods for me.

I still think the Mach 1 hood and the best looking Mustang hood made. I would love to buy a Mach and swap my IRS and 99 front bumper on it. :rockon:

i have a mach 1 hood and shaker system in my garage as soon as i get my engine back in the car ill put it on and send the car for paint. ill post pics when its done. im pretty excited to have a mach 1 hood on an 99 cobra. im pretty sure that has never been done

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I've seen too many GT's and v6's with those hoods that weren't lined up good or have a bad paint job and it has totally ruined the look of the hoods for me.

I couldn't agree more with that. It is almost sad to see amazing hoods get screwed up like that.

Either or of the R hoods with a 03/04 Chin Spoiler. I think that looks amazing on our cars. :bowdown:

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
I dont have a cobra, but 99/01 bumper with 01+ gt hood

30cy7w1.jpg

ctothap

Established Member
do you have any more pix of the yellow cobra with the roush bumper? I am getting ready to put my roush kit on and do a custom paint job. so if you got anymore pix that would be awsome!!

btw: love the roush front with mach 1 hood!!!

71catruck

Established Member
btw: love the roush front with mach 1 hood!!![/QUOTE]

i agee i saw one in my town one time it looked great. dont like most mustangs in yellow but it pulled it of.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
do you have any more pix of the yellow cobra with the roush bumper? I am getting ready to put my roush kit on and do a custom paint job. so if you got anymore pix that would be awsome!!

btw: love the roush front with mach 1 hood!!!

Sorry that's the only pic I know of. You can PM him, he goes by 01YellowCobra23

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
Does anyone have any pics of termi front bumper with a 00r hood? I'd like to see a picture of that cu I've been thinking about getting it done in MG and go wingless.

Users who are viewing this thread