What's your favorite 2003/2004 Cobra color?

Favorite 2003/2004 Cobra Color?

• Satin Silver

Votes: 64 3.8%
  • Torch Red

Votes: 146 8.6%
  • Ebony

Votes: 240 14.2%
  • Sonic Blue

Votes: 359 21.2%
  • Zinc Yellow

Votes: 73 4.3%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 89 5.3%
  • Mineral Grey

Votes: 93 5.5%
  • Red Fire

Votes: 160 9.5%
  • Dark Shadow Grey

Votes: 153 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 2.2%
  • Silver Metallic

Votes: 65 3.8%
  • Mystichrome

Votes: 96 5.7%
  • Competition Orange?

Votes: 80 4.7%
  • Screaming Yellow?

Votes: 42 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by o3SnakeBite
Surprizing screamng yellow is in last place? I think its a much nicer yellow then Zinc Yellow

Probably the majority on here haven't seen it in person. And it's rare to see a pic that does the color justice, although BlwnPny's sig pic is a good representation.

I remember when I saw my first Screaming Yellow Cobra, I was cruising north on the 405, and suddenly I look in my rearview mirror and saw one bearing down on me. My jaw just DROPPED. That was the first time in my life I ever considered getting a yellow car.

I haven't seen another SY Cobra since, aside from mine. That's just how I like it.

Sanke Pilot

Established Member
In 1979 when I was 13 and impressionable my neighbor look me to see "Mad Max". Ever since then I have been trying to replicate the "interceptor" look. The Black cobra does it for me.:rockon:

Featherlite 007

Established Member
mystic because its so unique. even if the yellow is the rarest cobra, not many people know that, plus there are millions of yellow other cars, how many mystichromes have you seen. I have seen 1 saleen and 1 cobra.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
sonic blue and screaming yellow both look awesome!! I don't know which i like more but there's an 04' scr-yellow at the ford dealer that's been sitting there for months.I'm waiting until the 05's arrive then I'm jumping on it...

Users who are viewing this thread