What's your favorite 2003/2004 Cobra color?

Favorite 2003/2004 Cobra Color?

• Satin Silver

Votes: 64 3.8%
  • Torch Red

Votes: 146 8.6%
  • Ebony

Votes: 240 14.2%
  • Sonic Blue

Votes: 359 21.2%
  • Zinc Yellow

Votes: 73 4.3%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 89 5.3%
  • Mineral Grey

Votes: 93 5.5%
  • Red Fire

Votes: 160 9.5%
  • Dark Shadow Grey

Votes: 153 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 2.2%
  • Silver Metallic

Votes: 65 3.8%
  • Mystichrome

Votes: 96 5.7%
  • Competition Orange?

Votes: 80 4.7%
  • Screaming Yellow?

Votes: 42 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Love the Sonic Blue, but suprised that it's the current leader.....Thought black would be the winner. I'm partial to DSG myself........

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
SONIC BLUE!!

gotta love black though, dad gt is black and its a daily driver, psh the paint is shot and hes only had it like a year and a half, none the less he wont be buying black again.

i saw a yellow cobra the other day, looked really good, i was mad though, looked like a bunch of rich snobs just picked her up. the silvers look good too. gotta like redfire and dsg, ehhh i dunno about mystichrome. whites not to bad, torch red isnt bad, and comp orange is bad ass

but sonic blue got my vote looove that color, now just to find a dealer with one

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by xVENOMx
SONIC BLUE!!

but sonic blue got my vote looove that color, now just to find a dealer with one

Unless you are looking for a used sb cobra, the longer you wait, the further you will have to travel to find a sonic blue cobra. About 3 months ago when you were looking for a sonic blue cobra, I posted here of 2 within 60 miles of you. Now there is only a vert w/ chrome wheels in sb located 150 miles from you in another state. The clock ticks on....

Last edited by a moderator:

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
sonic blue, ya i kno, i just couldnt make it out to get it, i wish i would. right now if i can fidn one on the east coast i would love to go for a drive

sally 5.0 that gurl in ur sig is HOTT

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Mystichrome!!!!! That's the only reason I bought a 04 Cobra. I hate the body and style, but for the limited numbers on the Mystichrome Cobra Vert, I would have waited for the 06 to come out!!!

~ Fresh :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread