whats your car payment

kingnut

Established Member
not sure why people are sharing their financial statuses on here...

financial status isnt someone saying how much their car payment is. its all the the information of money coming in and going out. you think its a big deal to post your car payment online? lol. i bet you dont know the half of what all your information is being used for via your ISP. ever heard of a VPN? read up, get one, then talk about anonymity.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
wow at some of the interest rates... 7 something percent for a brand new car??? seems pretty high. heck my 04 CTS-V is a 4.99% for 72 months.

warlockgs

Established Member
38,965 sticker price. After 11K down, and trading in my M3, 16k + tax/title fees; translates to 668.92 @ 8.99% for 48 months.

Before anyone says it, yes that's a horrible rate on a car; I've had 2 other reposessed in the last 7 years, and my credit is not the best in the world; I was happy to get sub-10%.

I plan on having it paid in 2 years.

Grant808

Established Member
wondering if you save a lot by going out of state to buy the car?

I wish. Kah-li-fo-nia taxes you when you bring a new car in and get a Cali plates/registration. It's illegal to have out of state plates if you're a resident.

:(

And that includes the recent bump of +1%, you know, cuz the freaking economy is SO great right now!

Last edited:

trendkilllx

Established Member
I wish. Kah-li-fo-nia taxes you when you bring a new car in and get a Cali plates/registration. It's illegal to have out of state plates if you're a resident.

:(

And that includes the recent bump of +1%, you know, cuz the freaking economy is SO great right now!

At least in California it is tempting to wait and get a used 2011 gt in about 8-9 months assuming the prices will drop about 10% the first year, just depends on how many they sell and the demand in a year.

YELL03

Established Member
I didn't do to bad....

The car stickered for $34690, 2011 Mustang GT Premium with auto tranny as the only option

I bought it for $31120 (after $1500 rebate) + tax and tags

3.39% financing for 60 months

$31K for a New car with these capabilities is a bargain.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread