whats your car payment

a_guerrajr

Established Member
6.9% @ 72 Months
No Money Down
Had a trade in w/ negative equity
650$ / Month

Could of probably waited and bought a late 2013 model after paying off my other vehicle. but i was tired of it and wanted something new.

Last edited:

wazslow

Established Member
6.9% @ 72 Months
No Money Down
Had a trade in w/ negative equity
650$ / Month

Could of probably waited and bought a late 2013 model after paying off my other vehicle. but i was tired of it and wanted something new.

So you rolled your car that you were upside down on into another car that you are now more upside down on. :thumbsup: What a great country, who needs money to actually buy a car... :rollseyes

Grant808

Established Member
not sure why people are sharing their financial statuses on here...

That's a good point but I do feel like I learned something about what people are willing to pay out there. Also a learned how creditors make their money!!!

And despite our CRAZY Cali sales tax, I'm paying a lot less that some others here because financing is only costing me about a grand. Looks like some others must be taking a $5k to $10k hit on the financing alone. That's a LOT of mod money! :shrug:

trendkilllx

Established Member
I am in Calif also, and have been holding off because of the tax and license fees. wondering how much tax and license will add to the price, is it around 8%? Does help if you can get good financing though.

Users who are viewing this thread