whats your boost with stage 4 port??

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Anthony since it is your DD, I'd be careful running 18+ lbs and 20* of timing on shitty 91 pump through your eaton.

I know guys who do it and get a little carried away while running 91 but just be careful man. I'd hate to see you make a thread talking about something bad happened.

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
Anthony since it is your DD, I'd be careful running 18+ lbs and 20* of timing on shitty 91 pump through your eaton.

I know guys who do it and get a little carried away while running 91 but just be careful man. I'd hate to see you make a thread talking about something bad happened.

yeah forsure

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
When I get my tune I'll let you know what I hit. I have been waiting since the 2nd for it!!! We should be very close.

Last edited:

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member

x2 :beer:

RED03SVT

Established Member
I'm curious also. I have the stock boost gauge, but boost doesn't go past around 14. Not sure if the stock ones are limited though. I thought it would be closer to 16.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
i'm only making between 14 - 15lbs

I thought the eaton could only really handle 17lbs.

Snake oil, another one of those things on SVTP that's said often enough everybody takes it for truth. It's been said over and over that ported Eaton's tend to run "best" at 16-17lbs, when in reality those that spin the blower harder are always the ones that make the most power and run the best track times.

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
yeah becareful sleeperstatus my friend mess up a valves and had
spend some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to fix when he was running the almost
same setup as you

NFCstang

I probably don't like you
Established Member
16-17lbs when it's 70degrees or less. I saw a solid 18lbs once but that was a nice 45degree day.

15-16lbs during the summer

Users who are viewing this thread