What's with all the chevy content

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
This is not a ford "Sight", it is an SVT "site". Some of these SVT enthusiast don't exclusively like SVT products.

This is just for you :beer:

2009-Chevrolet-Corvette-ZR1-3-lg.jpg

chip moore

Established Member
I thought the same thing when everyone started posting the 2010 SS. Was getting on all our nerves I think. Then you have the LSX guys who hate Ford all together on here, but all this action is good for the owner of SVTP, he is making a killing!!! It is nice to see different cars, but even though it is a SVT site, DO NOT HATE ON A CHEVY, you will go down quick. OH P.S. I hate GM.....

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I thought this was an FORD SVT sight. :fm:

I'm nominating you for the most useless post of all time. That automatically also makes you a candidate for a ban too :dw:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ14m2CNbx8"]YouTube- Twin Turbo C6 Z06 Dyno[/ame]

Jmccormick

TERMN8D
Established Member
I am a car guy, I am not a ford guy nor am i a chevy guy, if it looks great and hauls ass, ill take 2 please.

get over it and quit bitchin.

95riosnake

Established Member
Maybe it would be better if EVERY thread was about someone's terminator or lightning, I love both vehicles but damn that would get boring quick :bored:

The whole Ford vs. Chevy thing should stick to the stands at a Nascar Race between two drunken hillbillies IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread