What's up from Washington State

2k3gt

Established Member
Hey everyone, my name's Craig and I just bought my 2003 Mustang GT about a month ago. I'm a 21 year old college student at WSU (Go Cougs!) majoring in finance. I've been cruising these boards on and off for a few years now and I'm so stoked to finally be part of the community. I'm lookin forward talkin to you guys!..(and girls) :beer:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
welcome and congrats on getting your first mustang!

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Welcome! IDK what side of the mountains WSU is on but there is a pretty decent mustang scene in the western edge

2k3gt

Established Member
Welcome! IDK what side of the mountains WSU is on but there is a pretty decent mustang scene in the western edge

Well WSU is in Eastern Washington, about 10 miles from the Idaho border..but I spend summers and breaks at my parent's house which is right across the Puget Sound from Seattle. There's a small car scene over near WSU, but I'm really lookin forward to summer so I can go to some meets/cruises :burnout:

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
Yep, seattle is pretty happening for mustangs when the rain leaves us alone. haha

Glad to see another member from WA.

2k3gt

Established Member
welcome.

From Spokane.

Thanks man, you should let me know about any cruises or anything in the Spokane area when the weather gets nicer (I hear it's snowin like hell right now)..I'd be down to make a trip or 2 :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread