Whats the worst mod you have done?

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Worst mod EVER

Here is mine. Sorry for the crappy pic, I didn't have much space either. Cops are ridiculous in VA. I'm hoping this is only temporary, if anyone knows where to get a nice no-drill bracket for the Lightnings PLEASE let me know. I literally don't even want to take her out looking like this but since I drive for a living, I CAN NOT afford to get any type of ticket. Before anyone tells me it looks like I just threw the plate on there in 2 seconds..........I did, like I said I'm hoping its only temporary. :nonono:

IMAG0177.gif

Last edited:

fruhdaddy

Established Member
Dont think I have a worst mod. I usually search alot on the part Im wanting to buy to make sure I dont make that mistake.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Is that a mod or a "what the hell was i thinking" lol. Nothing yet for me thank God.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I guess the title should read worst mod ever, sorry I was still upset when I posted :)

Last edited:

MNCobra

Established Member
try this guy he custom makes drill less license plate holders....lots of guys here got one for their GT500 and a very happy with it....you may need to supply him some pictures of your front end and maybe some measurements but i bet he gets you something you would be happy with...cheers

Welcome to Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
try this guy he custom makes drill less license plate holders....lots of guys here got one for their GT500 and a very happy with it....you may need to supply him some pictures of your front end and maybe some measurements but i bet he gets you something you would be happy with...cheers

Welcome to Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets

I actually have his GT500 holders and asked him about the Lightning and he said he didn't have anything to fit them. I shoot him another PM and see if we can work something out. Thanks for the reply:beer:

MNCobra

Established Member
I actually have his GT500 holders and asked him about the Lightning and he said he didn't have anything to fit them. I shoot him another PM and see if we can work something out. Thanks for the reply:beer:
i was one of the first to contact him on getting a one for my 2013 Roush stage 3 and he worked with me to try and make one...he asked for some photos and some measurements....good luck...cheers

Redneckgearhead

Established Member
Get some heavy duty 2 sided tape, like what's used on emblems. Then if you ever want to remove it you can. Or what about the magnetic license holders the used car guys have? Is the metal bumper close enough for one of those?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Dont think I have a worst mod. I usually search alot on the part Im wanting to buy to make sure I dont make that mistake.

That's my typical method. The only thing that could even come close on the L for me would be a K&N FIPK CAI. It's not that it was bad or that I didn't like it. I just happened to find something I liked better and replaced the K&N.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
8000k HID's, don't get me wrong I loved them, but in the state of VA unless the vehicle came stock with them they are illegal. I got hounded by cops so much it wasn't even funny, at one point one state trooper told me he was going to suspended my license and have my truck towed.

Users who are viewing this thread