What's the difference between Britney Spears and Barbie?

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
As far as'em being plastic or whatever, my outlook is if I can touch'em they're real.

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Whats up with you people, how do you know shes got implants, and whats it matter to you. I don't think shes goin around talking about Cobra Callie callin u names and shit.

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Originally posted by LLoverCrazyJay
Whats up with you people, how do you know shes got implants, and whats it matter to you. I don't think shes goin around talking about Cobra Callie callin u names and shit.

I agree.

CobraCallie

Banned

Somebody's got a crush....

Chill Jay.. it was just a joke I got in my email.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Go to bed

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
The last time I looked silicone was HOT!

I'm sure they real as she is a bit chunky.

But I'd still hit it!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
oh, after all that boobage, still hate her, dont like the cookie cutter electronic voice mixed singing, dont think that shes that attractive, cant act, still dont know what the bfd is:shrug:

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
You guys are wasting your time. She's apparently got a crush on Madonna. Can't compete with that!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
oh, after all that boobage, still hate her, dont like the cookie cutter electronic voice mixed singing, dont think that shes that attractive, cant act, still dont know what the bfd is:shrug:

Waite a minute you mean she SINGS??? I thought she just walked around looking hot so people could take her picture......:shrug: :D

Users who are viewing this thread