Whats the biggest shot of Nitrous Possible on the terminators?

Dominick32

BANNED
Guys.
Theoretically speaking lets say you had a ported eaton car with a 2.93 upper/4# lower combo. You had 55lb. injectors, the mafxtender, and fuel pumps.

What is the largest nitrous shot theoretically and safely possible?

Dom

EatonMe

Originally posted by kaboom
Good question.. Safely i say 100. Can it take more? Yes but how much is to much..

I just ordered a MAFXtender, 60lb Injectors w/harnesses, KB BAP, KB BAS, and will be ordering a CMR Revolution flip chip shortly, in preparation of spraying a 125 shot on top of my 2.80 and other shit. If It'll take a 125 safely I'll be happy, but will probably bump it down to the 90 shot on top of an Apten, and call it a day.

Black03WPB

Established Member
I like your guys thinking, lol!!!

I'd love to get 55 lb injectors and a MAFExtender, and boost a pump.. and run as much dry nitrous as I possibly can ( 100 shot? )

Is it possible to run a good wetshot on these cars without blowing shit up?

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Dominick32
What is the largest nitrous shot theoretically and safely possible?
Strictly made 680rwhp/730rwtq on a 125shot with a 2.93 upper only, stock blower, and full exhaust.

I wouldnt go above 125 personally, you're just asking for trouble above that......hell, any shot of the gas is dangerous if the tune is off.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The tune, like hj16, is the critical part. Take care of the basics and you can push these motors pretty hard as most of us know. That's why I always recommend looking at your tune on the dyno after every mod addition/change. Cheap insurance IMO.

raiders03

Banned
Re: Re: Whats the biggest shot of Nitrous Possible on the terminators?

Originally posted by hj16
Strictly made 680rwhp/730rwtq on a 125shot with a 2.93 upper only, stock blower, and full exhaust.

I wouldnt go above 125 personally, you're just asking for trouble above that......hell, any shot of the gas is dangerous if the tune is off.

So they claim they made roughly 240 RWHP and 300 trq from a 125 shot?? I must have went the wrong route by getting my KB then.

MWG27

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Whats the biggest shot of Nitrous Possible on the terminators?

Originally posted by EatonLS-1s
So they claim they made roughly 240 RWHP and 300 trq from a 125 shot?? I must have went the wrong route by getting my KB then.

A guy on Modularfords makes 500rwhp on Apten, and 652rwhp on a 75 shot. He also makes like 786rwtq. on the 75 shot.

Dominick32

BANNED
Re: Re: Whats the biggest shot of Nitrous Possible on the terminators?

Originally posted by hj16

WOW:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread