What's the best X Pipe

nivek

Banned
Looking for feedback on the best X pipe and manufacture. I have the flowmaster CATBack system and looking to add a X pipe. What would you suggest?

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
X pipe and flowmaster is not a real good sound, super tinny, harsh and raspy.

o/r H is what flows sounds good with. MRT H or Mac prochamber will sounds awesome, I suggest those.

If you insist on the x you cannot get better quality or fit than the Bassani x-pipe. I have run the catted and o/r, great sounds with the right muffler and great power.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I would'nt get an x if you have flows. It sounds horrible, like postban said, offroad H, prochamber is what you should be looking at. Just my .02

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
D.R Gas X pipe and Flows sound sick. I dunno about any others. I think Magnaflow makes the best X pipe but I wouldn't match an X pipe with chambered mufflers. The D.R gas X seems to work wonders for them though. :shrug:

nivek

Banned
After a little more search it appears that an X pipe may not be a good choice for my setup. I the flows sound good now I was really looking for something that would give me better air flow with the same sound I have now.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I'm sure you can buy a full length prochamber and have an exhaust shop hack it down to fit the mid-lenghts....that's what I plan on doing :D

As for the Dr. Gas flows combo...it's the only X pipe I've ever heard to really sound good with Flows. And it is a Sick combo!!!!!

silvrsnake04

hp is a hellva drug
Established Member
I had an 03Gt with flows and upr offroad x and it sounded wicked, i love my cobra but miss the sound of my Gt. I lot of good saying about this combo

Users who are viewing this thread