Whats the best N/A mod????

uae_lightning

Street Force Motorsports
Established Member
No I am not arguing with you that the stock seats weigh alot, I think the drivers seat is over 50lbs. There are just cheaper seats out there that work just as well. $1000 for one seat is just alot of money in my eyes.

As the saying goes, you gotta pay to play.

oHH YEAH.. Come to read my previous post I did mention the veilside seat.. lol thats because I want one but can't afford it..

Lol.. me bad... :pepper:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
WOW..I didn't realize HCI combo was so cheap. You guys are posting like they're a few hundred bucks.

Unless I'm missing something, OP - you're gonna be spending alot of $$$ to reach 375rwhp mark N/A. Tis why most slap a blower on and call it a day.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I suggest this combo.. Trust me when I say you will beat ALOT OF CARS.

Livernois stage 3 heads
Comp Cams stage 3 SPR
Jlt cold air intake
ARH long tube headers
and 4.10 gears.

I gaurantee you will double your power and WILL have no problem smoking a P1sc mustang.. How do I know ?

Well we tried it.

REally?....so you will be putting out 525RWHP since he'll be doubling his power? And he'll smoke what P1SC mustang at what boost and what power level, what gears, what race? I'm not saying you didn't beat a boosted mustang, but come on, let's not lead a blind horse to the wrong troff here.

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No shit. There's NO WAY you can expect me to believe you're going to get 600 hp @ the crank :lol::lol::lol:

uae_lightning

Street Force Motorsports
Established Member
REally?....so you will be putting out 525RWHP since he'll be doubling his power? And he'll smoke what P1SC mustang at what boost and what power level, what gears, what race? I'm not saying you didn't beat a boosted mustang, but come on, let's not lead a blind horse to the wrong troff here.

Ever since I got my mustang 2006 Which was back in 2006 I never beleived in such HP numbers..

I always played the ratio game..

Yes a procharged mustang is faster... BUT ... if the procharger was runing on 20's and rear 3.55's then thats his loss..

the H/C/ mustang I tuned had only that and 4.10s with longtubes and a JLT..

you could really tell ... WITH YOUR OWN EYES that ur smoking a p1sc stang.. 6 times different weather P1SC DIFFRENT DRIVERS..

Hell with my stang I took a whippled mustang till 90... you could say its the driver.. but I also say its the ratios..

Users who are viewing this thread