Whats the best N/A mod????

GT stanger

Earnin' 'N Burnin'
Established Member
Ive decided it's time to focus on a serious power mod for my ride, the only problem i have is I want to keep it N/A. THOUGHTS??? :beer:

Bullett

Established Member
i wouldnt go ford racing h/c.... intake yes though....... livernois stage 2 or 3 heads with comp stage 2 or 3 cams with the new ford racing intake would be a great combo i think

THE_STIG

Established Member
i wouldnt go ford racing h/c.... intake yes though....... livernois stage 2 or 3 heads with comp stage 2 or 3 cams with the new ford racing intake would be a great combo i think

That is if they will ever release the damn thing.

Bullett

Established Member
a guy already has one! prototype at least.... his name is matt d... he has a gt running 12.0 n/a..... so far the cnl intake didnt gain any power n/a from what ive heard... the ford racing picked up 5rwhp.. woulda been higher but the guy already had cmc plates..

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
a guy already has one! prototype at least.... his name is matt d... he has a gt running 12.0 n/a..... so far the cnl intake didnt gain any power n/a from what ive heard... the ford racing picked up 5rwhp.. woulda been higher but the guy already had cmc plates..

And he has the STOCK heads and cams. On a stout head/cam combo, I can see it picking up 20rwhp.

svt1111

Established Member
1. gears, 4.30's
2. cams
3. intake/tuner combo
4. long tubes, full offroad exhaust
5. shifter

stickman09

Established Member
Definately recommend intake/tuner

C&L Racer intake
I prefer The SCT X3 (I used to work for BamaChips before i started school again)
CMVC deletes
Longtubes
Cams (Comp Stage 2 Mutha Thumpers w/ lockouts)

uae_lightning

Street Force Motorsports
Established Member
I suggest this combo.. Trust me when I say you will beat ALOT OF CARS.

Livernois stage 3 heads
Comp Cams stage 3 SPR
Jlt cold air intake
ARH long tube headers
and 4.10 gears.

I gaurantee you will double your power and WILL have no problem smoking a P1sc mustang.. How do I know ?

Well we tried it.

uae_lightning

Street Force Motorsports
Established Member
Well if you do have the $$$ I'd say swap the motor to a 5.4L 4v with ported heads and custom set of cams running compression of 11:1 and try to get rid off all the weight..

K-member, A-arms,aluminum driveshaft, Aluminum flywheel, get the lower and upper control arms.

Get rid of the rear seat and get rid of the stock seats .. swap them out with the veilside sd-1 carbon kevlar reclinable seats..

with that setup I gaurantee you that 11's is just like a cenderalla story...

THE_STIG

Established Member
Well if you do have the $$$ I'd say swap the motor to a 5.4L 4v with ported heads and custom set of cams running compression of 11:1 and try to get rid off all the weight..

K-member, A-arms,aluminum driveshaft, Aluminum flywheel, get the lower and upper control arms.

Get rid of the rear seat and get rid of the stock seats .. swap them out with the veilside sd-1 carbon kevlar reclinable seats..

with that setup I gaurantee you that 11's is just like a cenderalla story...

You want this guy to get $1000 dollar seats just to shave a few pounds? Jesus....

uae_lightning

Street Force Motorsports
Established Member
umm, Incase u didn't know the stock seats are really heavy..

I weighed my PASSENGER seat which is without any moving motor and it weighted around 22kg ... so imagine what the driver seat will be ?

and this is modding man.. you wana go fast ? you wana get rid of few 0.2's at the track ? well let that wallet go on a diet. ( FACT OF RACING LIFE )

THE_STIG

Established Member
umm, Incase u didn't know the stock seats are really heavy..

I weighed my PASSENGER seat which is without any moving motor and it weighted around 22kg ... so imagine what the driver seat will be ?

and this is modding man.. you wana go fast ? you wana get rid of few 0.2's at the track ? well let that wallet go on a diet. ( FACT OF RACING LIFE )

No I am not arguing with you that the stock seats weigh alot, I think the drivers seat is over 50lbs. There are just cheaper seats out there that work just as well. $1000 for one seat is just alot of money in my eyes.

As the saying goes, you gotta pay to play.

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
Cheap/easy
Full exhaust - LT's, o/r Xpipe, Borla Stingers
Cam's - Thumpr
Gears - 4.10
Shifter - I went with Hurst
Custom tune

Balls out
All the above plus...
Stroked block w/ forged internals
Heads
Intake
switch over to e85 to be able to run more timing
Then do the suspension to get the newly added power to the ground!

IMO

Users who are viewing this thread