whats the best lower springs to use

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Finally figuring this Photobucket thing out... Sorry for the hundred posts but I cant figure out how to delete them. But here are a few pics before and after.

Before:

408750_155370934605328_1298869935_n_zps2af182a1.jpg

580242_155371124605309_1382555933_n_zpse4bc6f42.jpg

After:

981574_252590394883381_1679288448_o_zps8ed3fb87.jpg

1011677_358504694291950_468681314_n_zps8d7405f9.jpg
I think I want more low on my mach then this. looks good though just not quite low enough for me

BrightHorse

Established Member
I think I want more low on my mach then this. looks good though just not quite low enough for me

As far as looks, I completely agree!! I already scrape though. I encounter lots of speed bumps on a daily basis and wouldn't make it over if it were any lower. But I am interested in doing maybe coil overs in the future, but don't know enough about them to make an educated decision. I want a stiffer ride than the springs give me. And once I get another primary vehicle, the ride height won't matter.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Sweet ride luke1333 Think I am going to grab a set of the H&Rs and try them.

Thanks man. I'm going to wait and see what it looks like with 18" on stock ride height but it won't stay stock I can guarantee that lol pro kit is a good option too

As far as looks, I completely agree!! I already scrape though. I encounter lots of speed bumps on a daily basis and wouldn't make it over if it were any lower. But I am interested in doing maybe coil overs in the future, but don't know enough about them to make an educated decision. I want a stiffer ride than the springs give me. And once I get another primary vehicle, the ride height won't matter.

Yeah I feel you man. Mine isn't daily driven so I want to go as low as I can go and still be able to get into driveway without scraping lol. And what struts & shocks you running? Bilsteins really help with stiffer ride but just cruising they are better then stock.

BrightHorse

Established Member
I'm actually running the stock Tokico. I just went with the H&R as an inexpensive quick fix. Could not STAND the factory ride height. What's your thought on coil overs? Worth the money?

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I'm actually running the stock Tokico. I just went with the H&R as an inexpensive quick fix. Could not STAND the factory ride height. What's your thought on coil overs? Worth the money?

I don't know to be honest no experience with them. I think for as my weekend nice day car I wouldn't spend the money on them. Good set if bilsteins and springs and control arms maybe and steeda bumpsteer and ball joints I'll be done. If I tracked the car would be different story

BrightHorse

Established Member
I don't know to be honest no experience with them. I think for as my weekend nice day car I wouldn't spend the money on them. Good set if bilsteins and springs and control arms maybe and steeda bumpsteer and ball joints I'll be done. If I tracked the car would be different story

I know I need to invest in some good struts/shocks. I'm already running the X2s. But I've heard the bumpsteer kit is a must. In the plans along with a total bushings replace kit from American Muscle.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I know I need to invest in some good struts/shocks. I'm already running the X2s. But I've heard the bumpsteer kit is a must. In the plans along with a total bushings replace kit from American Muscle.

Yeah it is. Really helps once you get so low to adjust steering and yes struts/shocks are huge

Users who are viewing this thread