What's my KB Cobra worth?

NEWSVTGUY

Established Member
I've seen a couple of these threads and have been kind of contemplating putting mine up, what do you guys think :shrug:

2004 KB 2.2 @19#'s
20,000 miles
Black w black suede inserts
Long tubes
Catted mid pipe
LM1 cb
60# inj
2400 maf
wideband
irs brace
315s on 10.5" wheel
SCT xcal2 tune 590rwhp
MGW
26 spline
Centerforce clutch
Head cooling mod
adjuster, quadrant
Dual pass heat exchanger
RAI w/ 10" filter
Single blade Ported throttle body
KB BAP

Paint's in good shape and car runs perfectly

:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's a tough call. The market is down along with the economy. And that is even with gas prices dropping (at least for now). If you are serious about selling, you have a better shot if your Cobra is in excellent/mint condition, with lower miles, and if it is stock or very near stock. If it is modded like yours is, you have to hope for a buyer who wants those mods and isn't concerned that the car has been raced/abused. If you like the car, I'd consider keeping it until things hopefully turn around or you find that you have to sell it. JMO.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I agree with Bob 100%. If you really are serious about selling, and recouping your money, then you are best to de-mod the car, and sell off all of the hipo stuff separately. You will basically give away all of those high dollar mods trying to sell the car complete as it stands now if you leave it intact. That is why I will never sell any of my stock parts as I upgrade, until I no longer have this car!

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Not to be a kill joy, but the market is rough. Last December when the ARMs went out of control I picked my car up for 23k and it was nearly identical to yours at the time. Still a 10 spline car, solid rear swap, same blower and 19k miles. Lots of money in the stereo.

I wish you the best of luck. If you don't need to sell, I wouldn't.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I agree with everyone else. If you are thinking about de-modding your car. PM me I might be interested in your 2.2 KB :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread