What's my car worth?

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
I don't think you can pull over 10k really. I bought mine for a measly 12 all stock and RUNNING

cbr repsol

Established Member
I have a built motor ready to go in a car . I've been looking around a lot at ones with motor prob or even no motor. I wouldn't give more than 10k for this car in its current condition.

If I were you I would have it fixed so you get more money.
A friend of mine just bout a 03 kb cobra with 45k miles for 20k

98turbo

Established Member
Sold it this morning for $13,300. Kept the carbon parts, wheels/ tires, and the 4.6 longblock. Thanks for info. Most of you were wrong. There's always a buyer out there, just gotta find them.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Sold it this morning for $13,300. Kept the carbon parts, wheels/ tires, and the 4.6 longblock. Thanks for info. Most of you were wrong. There's always a buyer out there, just gotta find them.

no way in hell somebody bought a roller for 13,300
if you aren't lying (which i doubt) you found the biggest sucker on earth
wait its not even a roller it had no wheels LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SVT_SNK

C.C.P.D.
Established Member

If it is indeed true, then P.T. Barnum was correct. But I doubt this story as it has been told here.:bs:

SVT_SNK

98turbo

Established Member
It was on stock cobra wheels. All oem parts replaced my carbon parts. And yes, there's always a buyer(sucker, idiot, dumbass,etc) out there. He claims he will fix it himself. I guess if he does and the motor isn't too bad, he should have around $17k invested in a $20 k car. Guess that's not too bad.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
damn you really stuck it to someone good. I guess there is a sucker born everyday....

with no motor the most I would have spent was 7k. so congrats on the rapejob.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member

u just got busted in a lie..

you said you kept the 4.6L long block... meaning the car had no freaking motor.

stop jerking us off....

03miamisnake

Established Member
Where did $17k come from? I think I can get $14k for it as is. Buyer can then buy a crate motor or have this one fixed for, lets say, $5500 and you would have roughly $20k invested in a car that is actually worth $20k and then you get all the aftermarket parts for free. And you can get a loan on this car for $20k all day.

Doesn't matter now, but with an 800 credit score and low debt-to-income I was only able to borrow $17,500 for my 2003 DSG with 15k miles. It was the same for USAA, BOA and Chase.

Users who are viewing this thread