What's in your pockets SVTP?

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
lol, got a text as soon as I took the pic, but here it is.

DSC_0045.jpg

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
All this crap I have I need a purse!

It is a European Sholder Bag....It was a gift.:lol1:

Right Pocket, bottom to top: Chapstick; Benz key, Nissan key, and house key; Coach card holder w/money clip
Left Pocket: Droid 2
Right Rear: Wallet when I'm not using the card holder.

I'm pretty OCD about it and I go through a routine every morning to fill my pockets.

You and me both. My right pocket always gets my keys, back left pocket has wallet clip style pocket knife, phone is in case attached to belt. Everyday I put them all in the exact same drawer. They go in my pockets in the exact same order every day.

Picture of said knife...figured SVTP would like it....notice the writing on the blade. One of the best knives I have ever had......
IMG00101-20101014-1009.gif

IMG00102-20101014-1010.gif

IMG00103-20101014-1011.gif

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
No, but I _can_ convert an x-ray machine into time machine. Or at least make it spit lots of impressive pretty blue sparks that make me wish I could go back in time and not put the wrench across the high-voltage terminals.

Jim Snover

You work on X-Ray Machines? Medical or Industrial? I use to be a Level II X-Ray Tech years ago working in the NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) field down in San Diego.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Car key and fob in right pocket, phone and LoJack fob in left pocket.

It's not a good idea to leave a wallet in your back pocket and then sit on it all day. My husband's chiropractor made him stop when it was throwing his back out.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Car key and fob in right pocket, phone and LoJack fob in left pocket.

It's not a good idea to leave a wallet in your back pocket and then sit on it all day. My husband's chiropractor made him stop when it was throwing his back out.

yeah that is when you have lots of money or cards in there....if you are like me and broke because you are married, have two little girls, and a car addiction, you never have to worry about your wallet being to thick...money is spend before it goes in....

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Medical x-ray. It's the fame, glory, and girls that keep me in it. Female x-ray techs are the cutest, sweetest bunch of all the various techs.

Jim Snover

You work on X-Ray Machines? Medical or Industrial? I use to be a Level II X-Ray Tech years ago working in the NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) field down in San Diego.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
yeah that is when you have lots of money or cards in there....if you are like me and broke because you are married, have two little girls, and a car addiction, you never have to worry about your wallet being to thick...money is spend before it goes in....

LOL HELLOOOO! :lol: I am married, a daughter in college, son in high school, and a husband (besides me) with car addictions! Talk about having 0 moola! :lol1: :lol1:

A skinny wallet is still enough to throw off your posture when sitting. Just take it out and put in in your desk, leave in the car, whatever. Listen to momma. ;-)

Last edited:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Monday-Friday
Iphone (old one) cause I'm old
Office key
91Lx key
Saturday-Sunday
Iphone (old one) cause Im still old
08 Shelby key.....cause Im old but still like to go fast!!!

Users who are viewing this thread