What's in your pockets SVTP?

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Lets see what kind of gear and gadgets the SVTP faithful carry from day to day. Here is mine as of yesterday. You do not have to post pics, that is why I posted this in roadside.

ScannedImage-21-1.gif

Last edited:

cobra1993svt

Established Member
I don't carry anything. I work at an auction and I'm in and out of alot of cars everyday and its too easy to lose things

carnut101

Established Member
Right Pocket, bottom to top: Chapstick; Benz key, Nissan key, and house key; Coach card holder w/money clip
Left Pocket: Droid 2
Right Rear: Wallet when I'm not using the card holder.

I'm pretty OCD about it and I go through a routine every morning to fill my pockets.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Keys, Phone & Wallet.....Sometimes a pocket knife.....I like the bare essentials. I even empty my pockets at work! Hate sitting on my wallet all day!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Wallet, Leatherman tool, flash light, keys, cell phone, notepad, pen, and magnet for picking up all the screws and bolts I drop during the day. Also an ID badge and radiation dosimeter. Sometimes I add a multi-bit screwdriver, too.

Jim Snover

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Wallet, Leatherman tool, flash light, keys, cell phone, notepad, pen, and magnet for picking up all the screws and bolts I drop during the day. Also an ID badge and radiation dosimeter. Sometimes I add a multi-bit screwdriver, too.

Jim Snover

No pocket sized temporal displacement machine?????

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
No, but I _can_ convert an x-ray machine into time machine. Or at least make it spit lots of impressive pretty blue sparks that make me wish I could go back in time and not put the wrench across the high-voltage terminals.

Jim Snover

No pocket sized temporal displacement machine?????

Users who are viewing this thread