What's For Dinner Thread

VegasMichael

Established Member
They make good onion rings and tots too!
These are good too.
1715604995403.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
@03cobra#694 forgive me if I've already asked, what's this everglades seasoning you speak of?
It's outstanding on all kinds of stuff. It's like the Tony's of Louisiana. They were started in LaBelle, which is southwest of me, and now in Sebring, my wives home town. All their stuff is pretty good.
This is the one we always get. The supermarkets all sell it here, and so does Amazon.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Marinated some chicken strips up in lemon juice, minced garlic, Italian seasonings, some Dijon Mustard. Placed in air fryer for 15 minutes. In a skillet a stick of butter, 2 and half cups of heavy whipping your ass cream, half cup of minced sun dried tomatoes, Italian seasons, pepper, pinch of salt, 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese. Cooked up some Bow tie Pasta. Yeah Yeah....and garlic bread.

VegasMichael

Established Member
How are your parents? I remember you saying that they are getting older.
Appreciate you asking.They have the usual side effects of old age. My mom has bad arthritis and an aneurysm by her heart but it is a small one. It needs to be looked at every six months. The cardiac surgeon she saw at University of Pennsylvania hospital recommended she not have surgery unless it enlarges. I've been helping them pack and move boxes for their move from NY to PA. They have so much stuff it's unbelievable.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Appreciate you asking.They have the usual side effects of old age. My mom has bad arthritis and an aneurysm by her heart but it is a small one. It needs to be looked at every six months. The cardiac surgeon she saw at University of Pennsylvania hospital recommended she not have surgery unless it enlarges. I've been helping them pack and move boxes for their move from NY to PA. They have so much stuff it's unbelievable.
Wow. That's scary. I hope she doesn't have to have surgery. The anesthesia can be very dangerous for the elderly.

Keep doing what you're doing taking care of them. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread