What's For Dinner Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It’s been one shitty ass week and not going to get any better, so just beer here.

That’s not a bad idea. I’ll have one with you..
C67A16C0-41E1-4AD6-AA19-0A875D94F97D.jpeg

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
This weekend is going to be a treat! Picked up a Black Grade (BMS 6-8) Wagyu half Coulotte (aka Picanha, Sirloin Cap) from SRF. Everyone loves the taste of a good sirloin because it has a lot of "beefy" flavor. However sirloins aren't known for being the most tender of cuts available. The Coulotte is cut from the top of the sirloin and is highly marbled compared to a normal sirloin steak. This cut of meat is revered in Brazil and is often served at Brazilian Steakhouses. It's hard to find this particular cut of meat at the grocery store and you will need to get it via a real butcher shop or order it like I did. This will be my first time preparing this meat myself. Will post again with some more pics once it's thawed, cleaned, prepped, and sliced.

U.M.

coulotte.jpg

hostile500

Established Member
Yeah Mike! That pic instantly made my mouth water!

How's the car coming?

It fires up. Runs good. Just having a pesky check engine like for MAF circuit to high. But it doesn’t come on all the time. I’m praying this rain stops long enough that I can at least drive it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

hostile500

Established Member
I may not have been paying attention, have you got it tuned yet?

Yeah we played with the tune for like 5 hours the other day. It can start 10 times and not get the code. Then just one time the wrench light will come on and it will show P0100 code. Shut it off and it runs fine again.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Yeah we played with the tune for like 5 hours the other day. It can start 10 times and not get the code. Then just one time the wrench light will come on and it will show P0100 code. Shut it off and it runs fine again.
Frustrating fer sure. Any numbahs yet?

hostile500

Established Member
Frustrating fer sure. Any numbahs yet?

So the bypass valve I had on the car was junk and wouldn’t allow it to make any boost it was sticking open. So we made a pull to 5000rpm at 13* timing and it ended up making 5lbs lol. It made a whopping 607/587trq on 93

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
So the bypass valve I had on the car was junk and wouldn’t allow it to make any boost it was sticking open. So we made a pull to 5000rpm at 13* timing and it ended up making 5lbs lol. It made a whopping 607/587trq on 93
Oh shit! I see big numbahs in yer future.

Users who are viewing this thread