What's For Dinner Thread

hostile500

Established Member
I believe a planning committee will be formed after the first of the year. Early discussion has it in the Boston area and yer participation will be mandatory.

I am definitely in if it’s going to be in the Boston area. There’s plenty of shit to do. Plus the dragways only about an hour

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

hostile500

Established Member
Are you going to do a build thread on here??
I think you should! It will be,.................LEGENDARY!!!! lol

I wasn’t planning on making one. There’s a bunch of them already. Nobody wants to know what the ole girls getting for dual turners.

hostile500

Established Member
**** the rest of 'em, LNC 2.0 wants to know.

It should be done by the end of February. I’m going to push the stock heads and cams as far as I can. Then upgrade to the comp cams with Ferrara valves. I’m going with the divisionX dual 465s return style fuel system and canton filter. All new primary oem tensioners, gears and chains. Secondary is getting oem gears with MMR driverside and passenger side tensioner. Secondary HD chains, cobra engineering 8mm guide pins. MMR billet primary guide arms. Manley rods, pistons, king main bearings and rod bearings top seal rings. Full arp bolts and arp head studs. I’m hoping with the new VMP gen3 2.4” upper and 10% lower we can be around 22-24psi. I picked up a new Kenne Bell 168mm throttle body and still need the DD149 intake. Fuels going to me M109 most of the time.
IMG_1757.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

Started making flanges to adapt the vmp to Kenne Bell throttle bodies.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
It should be done by the end of February. I’m going to push the stock heads and cams as far as I can. Then upgrade to the comp cams with Ferrara valves. I’m going with the divisionX dual 465s return style fuel system and canton filter. All new primary oem tensioners, gears and chains. Secondary is getting oem gears with MMR driverside and passenger side tensioner. Secondary HD chains, cobra engineering 8mm guide pins. MMR billet primary guide arms. Manley rods, pistons, king main bearings and rod bearings top seal rings. Full arp bolts and arp head studs. I’m hoping with the new VMP gen3 2.4” upper and 10% lower we can be around 22-24psi. I picked up a new Kenne Bell 168mm throttle body and still need the DD149 intake. Fuels going to me M109 most of the time. View attachment 1536869
View attachment 1536870

Excellent! Any suspension upgrades to handle the powah?

hostile500

Established Member
Excellent! Any suspension upgrades to handle the powah?

New k member still have the Viking crusader rear shocks, BMR drag springs, whiteline panhard bar, BMR UCL,LCAs, relocation brackets and sway bar. Fronts have camber plate with a strange single adjustable struts. Changing to a 3:55 gear 31 spline moser axles.

hostile500

Established Member
I'm workin' on it. I'm gonna shoot for late Summah. Early Summah for me is booked. Yer definitely "In" though.

Yeah late summah would work better for me as well. Paving makes it tough to get any time off when it’s warm. But I’ll make it work. I’m definitely in!!!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It should be done by the end of February. I’m going to push the stock heads and cams as far as I can. Then upgrade to the comp cams with Ferrara valves. I’m going with the divisionX dual 465s return style fuel system and canton filter. All new primary oem tensioners, gears and chains. Secondary is getting oem gears with MMR driverside and passenger side tensioner. Secondary HD chains, cobra engineering 8mm guide pins. MMR billet primary guide arms. Manley rods, pistons, king main bearings and rod bearings top seal rings. Full arp bolts and arp head studs. I’m hoping with the new VMP gen3 2.4” upper and 10% lower we can be around 22-24psi. I picked up a new Kenne Bell 168mm throttle body and still need the DD149 intake. Fuels going to me M109 most of the time. View attachment 1536869
View attachment 1536870
That's going to be beast bro!!!
I want a ride in that beauty as well.

Users who are viewing this thread