Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Dinnah.
5dfb306fded43c42a055e47bb5ee3fa1.jpg

hostile500

Established Member
What's on the mod list Mike?
Were doing a built short block with manley Rods,9:1 compression, manley pistons, 8mm guide pins, XHD secondary chains, MMR tensioners and arms, double key the crank, all new ARP 2000 head studs, main studs, king bearings, and the new GEN3 from Vmp w/ 10% lower balancer. Im hoping we can make it to that elusive 1xxxwhp number finally

colin450

Established Member
Some BBQ wings I made Saturday night. Probably the best wings I've made yet. Meat Mitch BBQ rub, cooked at 300 for about 45 minutes with a hickory smoking chunk. Took off, tossed in my favorite BBQ sauce, and put back on the grill for 15 minutes to caramelize the sauce. Perfection.

IMG_6616.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Were doing a built short block with manley Rods,9:1 compression, manley pistons, 8mm guide pins, XHD secondary chains, MMR tensioners and arms, double key the crank, all new ARP 2000 head studs, main studs, king bearings, and the new GEN3 from Vmp w/ 10% lower balancer. Im hoping we can make it to that elusive 1xxxwhp number finally
Very nice brother. I hope you make it to the 1000rwhp. That car is going to be insano!!!

hostile500

Established Member
Very nice brother. I hope you make it to the 1000rwhp. That car is going to be insano!!!

My luck we will get it done and it will rain all next season. Either way it’s going to be a good experience being able to be there for the whole build.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
My luck we will get it done and it will rain all next season. Either way it’s going to be a good experience being able to be there for the whole build.

Get it done and bring it to CHC GTG 2019. I want a ride...and maybe a drive. :)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Are you going to do a build thread on here??
I think you should! It will be,.................LEGENDARY!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread