Oh yes

Attachments

• IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 87

hostile500

Established Member
Awesome stuff Mike.
Have you ever had them on the grill? They are awesome. Just have to boil them first a little, as they like to burst open and cause flare ups on the grill. At least on mine it does. lol

Yes. That’s the only way to cook these things. Best part is you can’t really burn em. They get better with char

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes. That’s the only way to cook these things. Best part is you can’t really burn em. They get better with char
Yes sir!!

The wife is preparing tacos, only 2 hard tacos w/ rice for dinner for me though. I'm not going to complain, angling for a soft taco for desert.
That a boy!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I love Love LOVE catfish!
You and me both.

I don't turn down perch, bream, crappie, bass, trout, salmon or other freshwater swimmers.

Then there are oceans full of shrimp, crab, lobster, and more fish than I care to name.

I grew up in the Low Country of Beaufort County SC. Hilton Head in particular. I could likely live happy and healthy as a homeless man on the coast, and around the black waters of the Low Country. I wouldn't starve.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
You and me both.

I don't turn down perch, bream, crappie, bass, trout, salmon or other freshwater swimmers.

Then there are oceans full of shrimp, crab, lobster, and more fish than I care to name.

I grew up in the Low Country of Beaufort County SC. Hilton Head in particular. I could likely live happy and healthy as a homeless man on the coast, and around the black waters of the Low Country. I wouldn't starve.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I love everything you mentioned except shrimp. My mother loved shrimp and we'd have it often when I was a kid. Had a bad experience once and that did it, no more shrimp. I can't eat watermelon for the same reason.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
The wife is preparing tacos, only 2 hard tacos w/ rice for dinner for me though. I'm not going to complain, angling for a soft taco for desert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics or ban

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread