What's For Dinner Thread

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
mamas-pizza-sign-650x434.jpg

Large Spaghetti, 2 meat balls.

hostile500

Established Member
Wish I was fishing right now. It's my ultimate stress reliever.

We do it a couple times a year. The feds have taken the ocean fishing and pretty much killed the fishing limits where we fish. Making it hard in the industry. We do a lot of lake fishing for bass and salmon in the spring

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
We do it a couple times a year. The feds have taken the ocean fishing and pretty much killed the fishing limits where we fish. Making it hard in the industry. We do a lot of lake fishing for bass and salmon in the spring

That kind of sucks. Are you talking commercial fishing? I was in Florida a few weeks ago to visit my parents and went fishing at the beach with my mom. A bait place right across the street and bought some shrimp. Caught two catfish but threw them back.

hostile500

Established Member
That kind of sucks. Are you talking commercial fishing? I was in Florida a few weeks ago to visit my parents and went fishing at the beach with my mom. A bait place right across the street and bought some shrimp. Caught two catfish but threw them back.

Both commercial and recreational fishing. They have tightened the limits up so much that price per pound is cheaper at the stores. But we get a bunch of the guys together and go. Have a good time and catch a few fish. We’ve done a couple giant blue fin tuna trips.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Good to know. 3 years from now I'm coming back east and NH is on the list if I can secure employment there. I was reading that the cod industry is an absolute mess right now too.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Both commercial and recreational fishing. They have tightened the limits up so much that price per pound is cheaper at the stores. But we get a bunch of the guys together and go. Have a good time and catch a few fish. We’ve done a couple giant blue fin tuna trips.

You have officially been added to my list of destinations.

hostile500

Established Member
You have officially been added to my list of destinations.

Todd tuna fish is an absolute blast. Last year we went out with the guys from the show wicked tuna fishing.com. As fast as we could put the lines in the water we were slinging mackerel over the rail while waiting for the big one. Had a great time. We’ve had tuna on before but the pull the hooks so easily

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Todd tuna fish is an absolute blast. Last year we went out with the guys from the show wicked tuna fishing.com. As fast as we could put the lines in the water we were slinging mackerel over the rail while waiting for the big one. Had a great time. We’ve had tuna on before but the pull the hooks so easily

I took my son on a trip for his college graduation gift. He got to pick, anywhere, anything. He chose deep sea fishing. We had a blast.

hostile500

Established Member
I took my son on a trip for his college graduation gift. He got to pick, anywhere, anything. He chose deep sea fishing. We had a blast.

For $65 can’t really beat it for an 8 hour day of fishing. I can’t believe how expensive tackle is nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread