What's everyone doing tonight?

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Didn't see a thread about this so here it is. What does everyone have planned for tonight? Personally I'm going to a buddy's house party. I couldn't decide between Crown Royal and Grey Goose, so I picked up a bottle of each. Gotta love Crown w/ Coke and Vodka Redbulls. Post up your plans!

-Eric

hoamskilet

Established Member
My whole family got destroyed by the flu earlier this week so we're just hangin low tonight. Got some beef tips simmering, bread baking, and garlic mashed potatoes cookin. Neighbors and their two kids are coming over and just chillin here.

mysterio

Established Member
Walking Dead marathon on AMC. Doing Yager shots every time a zombie is killed. Much safer than driving, and I'm sure I"ll sleep well.

Be safe out there.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Cooking and drinking :)
0d2f3fcc.gif

7f25ac45.gif

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
A close friend of mine is dying rapidly (as I type this, seriously). He has just a couple days left, if that (brain tumors and other misc, very unexpected, all within past two months, hit us all hard and fast). So me and my wife, and all of our close friends, are going over to their house so that he is surrounded by all of his family and friends going into 2012. I stopped by a couple days ago to see him at his home and I fed him with a straw he is so weak, mostly liquids now.

I'm not gonna hide it, I am emotional as I type this. Going to miss you buddy, been a good run. Taken too soon brother.

Monster Mach

Established Member
my new girlfriend pinnacle whipped and i have a date :) so im enjoying my time with ms whipped right now and wow she is good ;)

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Currently still doing rear pads on my 04 SVT Focus.

Learning curve on the right rear was embarrassingly long.
Left side going much better however this side has a rusted/frozen slider pin.:nonono::(

Satellite TV is new thing at our house so that is likely the activity for tonight.

I certainly do not plan on sharing any roads with the party crew, so I need to get these pads done and bedded in before the drooling drunk idiots hit the streets.

boatcop1

Established Member
Some Kinect with my little one, a glass a wine or two or three with the wife and thats about it. Later 2011, You sucked!!

Cheers everyone!:beer:

tdschst

Established Member
Getting off work in an hour. Stopping at home to get my dog and going down to my buddy's cottage. Got a group of us going and a few girls so it should make for a good night

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Going to a party with some friends up in Ft. Lauderdale, then catching a flight back to Monterey that leaves at 6:00 in the morning.....:bored:

Didn't think that one through.

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
Heading to my in-laws like every year... Then going to my parents to hang out with my bros, family & friends. Nephews a DJ so hopefully he'll get the party started!:dancenana:

Happy New Years!!! Be safe everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread