What's a good price for a CO?

Vern Shipe

Established Member
Car is in the lower 20's in mileage and the interior/exterior are in excellent shape minus some paint chips by the rear brake ducks. Car is all stock minus lowering springs. Is $22,000 a good price?

Termi8441

Established Member
Car is in the lower 20's in mileage and the interior/exterior are in excellent shape minus some paint chips by the rear brake ducks. Car is all stock minus lowering springs. Is $22,000 a good price?

Could you pm me if you're selling? Very interested

Thanks,

Andy

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Post pics but id say 24K would be a good starting point.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
lowball the owner. u might get an even better deal. but if he doesnt budge from 22, take it cuz thats a deal

mystickb1996

Established Member
I swear these things just keep getting more expensive.. What was 21-23k is now 25-27k... Shoulda bought one when I had the chance instead of the 14!!

nufc1

Established Member
i would not take less than 28k this spring then 30 k next spring talked with some people out of 3,768 we must have lost a third the fewer the higher the price for a 10 year old car not bad

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
20-22k is a good buy and right on the market. Anything above 22 is over paying.

Who's this guy and what's he on because I want some of it!! Go home, you're dunk. I WISH there were nice low mileage, one-owner, clean title, stock CO's out there for $20-$22K!

OP: post back and let us know if you buy it or not and post pics if you've got some. If not, at least put some contact info on here so another lucky forum member might be able to buy it!

ATFPat

Established Member
I swear these things just keep getting more expensive.. What was 21-23k is now 25-27k... Shoulda bought one when I had the chance instead of the 14!!

This!

I listed my black cobra up less than two years ago for around 19K-20K and it had under 30,000 miles with just a few bolt ons. The guy that now has my mustang has it listed it for $23,000 (Which I doubt it'll sell for that price). Now its reduced to $22,000. My only guess it's because it's spring time and some people are willing to pay the extra $$ to have something to cruise in. Hints I have a feeling I'll be drifting south for one.

OP: Where are you searching for mustang at/on? JW

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
I have a 2 owner 11k mile co cobra and I wouldn't let it go for any less than 32. But it's perfect condition and I love it lol

Users who are viewing this thread