what you you buy?

PureStang

Established Member
if you were looking for a sports/sporty car under the $25k range (new or used) what you you buy that is NOT A MUSTANG. I am looking for a new-to-me car but keeping my current mustang. lets hear what you guys say.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
In that price rangs .. Mustang rules all IMHO sorry but if you you want a different opinion you you should probably find a more generic board.

brosef1848

Established Member
I am currently looking in the same range. My list includes:
03 Cobras (but you aren't looking for a Mustang)
E9x 335i
C5 Z06
E46 M3
STI
E36/8 M Coupe

Just my $0.02.

moot09

Established Member
A supra would be badass but they turn into BIG money pits real quick. Id say a c5 vette would be your best bet for around that price range. Or a cobra

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
b6 audi s4

e46 bmw m3

93-98 supra (although these are NOT daily car, imo)

Jeep srt 8

Trailblazer ss

Range Rover

any AMG benz

New lexus IS250

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
if you were looking for a sports/sporty car under the $25k range (new or used) what you you buy that is NOT A MUSTANG. I am looking for a new-to-me car but keeping my current mustang. lets hear what you guys say.

05-06 C6, I can't believe they are so cheap..About the same price as Cobras that cost $20,000 less new and 2-3 years older.

Cars for Sale: 2005 Chevrolet Corvette in Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716: Coupe Details - 274021666 - AutoTrader.com

A supra would be badass but they turn into BIG money pits real quick. Id say a c5 vette would be your best bet for around that price range. Or a cobra

+1, unless you buy a lower mileage 97-98 for $30-$40K they can turn into huge money pits..They are so many exaggerated claims about their reliability that a lot of people assume that they're magically bullet proof no matter how old and beat up they are. 16 year old turbo imports can have a million and one problems no matter how strong they were built from the factory.

That's a good choice as well..

Last edited:

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i was looking in the same price range. i was pretty much set on buying a e46 m3, and then i started researching bmw. they have A TON of problems and are super expensive to repair and maintain. same with the audi s4 and porsche 911...

i thought about an sti too, but i don't like the boy racer look and image that comes with that type of car.

now i am looking to buy a gt500. i decided that i am only going to live once, and i can afford to finance about 7-8k to buy one...

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
i was looking in the same price range. i was pretty much set on buying a e46 m3, and then i started researching bmw. they have A TON of problems and are super expensive to repair and maintain. same with the audi s4 and porsche 911...

I heard it's hit or miss, the SMG ones are problematic for sure though..

now i am looking to buy a gt500. i decided that i am only going to live once, and i can afford to finance about 7-8k to buy one...

Yeah the prices are dropping on the 07-09 GT500s, a nice car for the money.

are you kidding??? that car is disgusting. i wouldn't even go near that turd...

:shrug:

SlowLNF

Established Member
Is this a toy car or a DD?

Toys:
Trail Blazer SS
C5 Z06
LS2 GTO
Trans Am WS6
Evo
STI
Supra